Home Care in Springboro, OH
Visiting Angels of South Dayton Offers Essential Home Care Solutions to Seniors Living in Springboro
Taking care of an elderly loved one is not easy. Aside from navigating mobility issues and health problems, there is also the matter of your own life, health, work, and children. Luckily, we have the answer at Visiting Angels of South Dayton with our specialized home care services that ensure a qualified, caring aide provides in home assistance, so your loved one can continue to live their life independently.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
Whether your senior requires continuous assistance day-and-night or occasional care, our agency provides a wide range of specialized senior services.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – for a successful transition to a home setting, this program enables seniors to get the support they need during and after a hospital admission.
- Social Care – our aides teach seniors how to stay in touch with friends and family with the use of technology platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care – a care plan that focuses on a senior’s present needs, it considers such things as medication reminders, wander prevention, and transportation to appointments.
- End of Life Care – when a limited life expectancy diagnosis is given, elderly clients and their families get the support they need, wherever they need it.
- Certified Palliative Care – our soothing, comforting holistic care program provides seniors with support, helping them with their emotional, physical, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention Care Program – trained to spot potential risks, our caregivers educate family members on avoiding unnecessary accidents from happening.
Care Away from Home
With our home care, your loved one also enjoys various life-enrichment activities with a caring companion by their side. Knitting, card games, reminiscing over family photos, and walks in the park are just a few examples of how our caregivers can provide joyful companionship. If your senior would like a helper by their side during a visit to their doctor at Premier Health Center, for an afternoon luncheon with their friends at Heather’s Coffee and Café, or stroll about North Park, our aides are happy to take them wherever they would like to go.
Contact Us to Learn More
Call Visiting Angels of South Dayton at 937-813-6568 for more information on our various home care services in Springboro that grant a means to help your loved one become more independent. Our staff will be happy to discuss your care options over the phone and then schedule a free, in-home visit to determine the best course of care for your loved one.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels SOUTH DAYTON, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568