Long Distance Elder Care in the Greater Centerville, OH Area
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind in Centerville, Dayton, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg, and Nearby Cities
As loved ones live longer, many of their children and family members relocate. What do you do when they need help and you live in another city or state? Let Visiting Angels of South Dayton be your one-stop shop for peace of mind and long distance elder care. Our trusted, skilled, and compassionate caregivers will make sure your loved one's care services keep them comfortable, safe, and secure so they can remain at home.
We can help with a variety of tasks in our elder care programs. At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we also know your loved one may not feel comfortable allowing someone they don't know into their home. Rest assured our caregivers have been carefully vetted through local and national agencies, including reference, employment, and background checks, and each caregiver is matched to your loved one's personality, needs, and lifestyle.
Getting Started with Long-Distance Home Care Services
Visiting Angels of South Dayton long-distance elder care services cover a wide variety of daily living and activity needs to assist your loved one to remain independent while maintaining and sustaining their lifestyle. Here are some ways our long distance care coordinators can help you get started:
- Visiting Angels of South Dayton will put you in touch with the local office in your loved one's area, provide you with in-depth information, and recommend next steps
- Coordinate your loved
one'sfree consultation and assessment to learn more about their needs and include you and any other family members needed via phone
- Match your loved one with a compassionate caregiver that fulfills the skill set needs and personality traits for a smoother transition
- After your care services begin, you will be provided with updates on a regular basis, via phone or email, and keep you informed of your loved one's physical and mental well-being
- Perform drop-in visits and make check-up calls to ensure your loved one is safe, secure, and happy
- Provide an after-hours communication line for family members in the event of an urgent or emergency situation
Visiting Angels of South Dayton has been recognized and awarded the Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence 2018. Your loved ones deserve the best care services, Visiting Angels of South Dayton is there to help. We are a locally owned and operated in-home care agency providing you with long-distance home care services in Beavercreek, Centerville, Kettering, Middletown, Springboro, and the surrounding Dayton communities.
Schedule a Free, In-Home Assessment Today
Call Visiting Angels of South Dayton today at at 937-813-6568 to schedule your free in-home consultation on elder care to provide your loved one with the care they need, no matter how far away you are.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels South Dayton, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.