Are you someone who finds caring for others to be second nature? If so, have you considered applying for a caregiver job at a local care agency in Spokane that shares your passion for helping others? At Visiting Angels® Spokane Valley, we believe that high-quality in-home care is crucial to promoting seniors' quality of life when they encounter age-related difficulties. Our care agency maintains a team of local care providers who are ready to assist elderly adults with their full range of needs and support them as they enjoy the advantages of aging in place.
If you're looking for a fulfilling career where you can provide dignified care for seniors and help their families, we invite you to join our team at Visiting Angels. We offer both full-time and part-time caregiver jobs in Spokane and Spokane Valley, where you can engage in meaningful work while making a positive impact on your community. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you're passionate about providing outstanding elder care, Visiting Angels Spokane may be the ideal place for you!
At Visiting Angels Spokane, we care about our caregivers. Here are a few of the benefits our caregivers enjoy:
- Employee of the Month Program: Recognized caregivers receive $75, a plaque, and a gift basket.
- Referral Bonus: Caregivers who refer an employee to us receive a $300 bonus.
- Caregiver of the Year: Our caregiver of the year receives a substantial $500 bonus.
- Staff Appreciation: We have monthly staff appreciation and in-services.
- Training and Support: Caregivers have access to our training lab, with a one-on-one trainer available.
- Buy Back Program: Individuals going through the HCA classes can earn $400 of the money they paid for classes by finishing and obtaining licensure.
Our caregiver job opportunities are a good fit for compassionate, empathetic individuals with a joyful spirit. As part of our recruitment process, we are seeking to work with caregivers who are ready to begin creating personal connections with seniors in Spokane and nearby communities. If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to fill out an application.
In addition to providing our team members with the opportunity to do satisfying work in an essential industry, we also offer both competitive pay and scheduling flexibility. Our positions include full-time and part-time options and cover many different care types.
The job description of a senior home care provider varies according to the specific needs of the care recipient. Examples of responsibilities our caregiver jobs commonly require include the following:
- Assisting seniors with their bathing and grooming routines
- Managing light chores and housekeeping activities
- Acting as a joyful companion and a source of emotional support
- Cooking meals, shopping for groceries, and running errands
- Providing timely reminders to take medications
- Ensuring unpaid family caregivers have respite when needed
Discover the many caregiver job opportunities available in Spokane, Mica, Millwood, Spokane Valley, Valleyford, Veradale, and nearby towns through our care agency! Contact Visiting Angels Spokane Valley to learn more.