Home Care in Monroe, CT
Visiting Angels of Fairfield Provides Exceptional Home Care Services to Seniors Living in Monroe
Monroe is a great place to retire, the scenery is lovely, there are parks to spend time in, great local coffee shops, and more for you to enjoy. With so much to do here, more seniors are choosing to continue aging in place rather than moving south to warmer climates. At our home care agency, we offer senior care programs designed to help our clients continue to maintain their independence at home.
Our Life Care Navigation program includes a comprehensive range of essential elder care agency services designed to provide physical, mental and emotional support. We create custom care plans that address each person's unique needs rather than offer "cookie-cutter" home care plans that do not take these needs into account.
Our Essential Care Services
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield, we offer seniors in Monroe a wide range of home care services:
- Alzheimer's Services - we offer memory care services to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease stay safe, healthy, and comfortable at home
- Dementia Care - our specialized dementia care program helps seniors maintain their independence even if they are experiencing cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - we help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home and educate family members on fall prevention tactics
- End of Life Care - we make seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy as comfortable as possible during their final days
- Social Care - caregivers can show seniors how to use features like texting, emailing, and video chatting to connect with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care that looks after a senior's mind, body, and soul
- Personal Care - respectful help with personal tasks such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily living tasks
- Respite Care - our caregivers can step in and provide respite to burnt out family members
Part of Our Care Plans Include Getting Out of the House!
There are so many great places to visit in the Monroe, and we thought we would share a few of our clients and home caregivers’ favorites.
Start your day out with an amazing cup of coffee at the Last Drop Coffee Shop on Main Street. For over 15 years they have been serving up a blend of local and internationally grown coffee beans, including French Roast, Jamaican, coconut, along with a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu.
Nothing beats a trip over to the Plasko Farm where you can spend time visiting their nursery, buy fresh corn in season along with plenty of other fresh produce. The farm offers a country store where you can buy fresh baked goods produced right there on the farm and many other homegrown and homemade items.
When the summer sun is shining it is the perfect time for a cruise out on the sound. The Seaport Association offers a two-hour cruise on a 45-foot long catamaran that takes you through the Norwalk Harbor and along the Long Island Sound. Bring a picnic and a bottle of your favorite wine to savor while you sit back and enjoy the scenery.
Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield
To learn more about the home care services that Visiting Angels of Fairfield offers to aging adults in Monroe, contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule a free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.