Senior Care in Wilton, CT
Visiting Angels of Fairfield Is the Leading Senior Care Agency for Seniors in Wilton
With so many of our senior neighbors choosing to enjoy their retirement living independently in their own homes in Wilton, Visiting Angels of Fairfield is a senior care agency that offers a range of services to make this possible, safe, and enjoyable. Visiting Angels of Fairfield offers the Life Care Navigation program in Wilton. This is our comprehensive selection of senior care services that have been carefully designed to support your loved one's whole health, including physical, mental, emotional, and social health. During our care coordinator's visit, you will work together to create a custom home care plan that meets your loved one's specific needs.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Visiting Angels of Fairfield not only provide care within the home, but assistance when your loved one wants to go out and about! We offer transportation assistance that can allow seniors who are no longer able to drive to still experience that independence. Our caregivers can either drive your loved one's care for no additional charge or use their own vehicle (mileage charges apply). Some of the places we can take seniors include:
To the Doctor's
Our caregivers are happy to take your loved one to their medical appointments at Western Connecticut Medical Group. Not only will they accompany them on their visit, they can also take notes to bring back to concerned family members.
To the Park
Merwin Meadows is a fan favorite with many of our clients due to the wide variety of options there. There is a beach, swimming pond, multiple walking trails, a bathhouse, and a playground. Seniors loved going there to take in nature, watch their grandkids play, and get some exercise in.
When you want to dine out, there are dozens of restaurants to choose from such as Bianco Rosso where you can enjoy amazing Italian cuisine.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Essential Care Options
If you are looking for the perfect senior care agency for your elderly loved one in Wilton, contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield at 203-349-9567. We can schedule your free, no-obligation in-home consultation with one of experienced advisers to discuss your loved one's needs in detail and create and custom home care plan that meets their needs and can be adjusted as their needs change.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.