Reliable, Quality Home Care in Southbury, CT
Aging gracefully at home has become a reality for today’s seniors who would rather avoid nursing facilities. With quality home care services, your aging loved one can remain safely in the comfort and familiarity of home.
Visiting Angels Fairfield & Brookfield Provides Senior Home Care in Southbury and Surrounding Areas
Every family situation is unique, and each senior has different needs. Visiting Angel’s care plans are flexible and designed specifically for each client. We offer comprehensive senior care services that enable your loved one to enjoy living safely at home while still feeling active and engaged in the surrounding community.
Our friendly, experienced caregivers offer physical, mental, and emotional support so that seniors thrive in the home environment.
Our services include:
- Personal Care - Our respectful and discreet caregivers assist with grooming, bathing, bathroom needs, and more.
- Companion Care - Shared activities and interests help your senior look forward to each new day.
- Mobility and Fall Prevention - Experienced caregivers help seniors avoid injury in the house.
- Social Care - Seniors can remain connected to family and friends through technology with the help of a patient caregiver.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Caregivers offer vital assistance when a senior transitions from a medical facility to a home environment.
- Respite Care - When temporary assistance is needed for special events or to prevent caregiver burnout, we can help.
Active and Engaged Home Care
Living at home doesn’t mean a senior is housebound. We encourage clients to explore the area and remain physically and mentally active as much as possible. With the help of caregivers, seniors can enjoy Southbury by visiting a variety of locations, such as:
- Bent of the River Audubon Center: Bird-watching and other nature-themed experiences can be found at this delightful center throughout the year.
- Shepaug Eagle Observation Area: For over 35 years, visitors have enjoyed watching these majestic birds, which gather to feed on the fish below the Shepaug Dam.
- Glebe House Museum: Located in nearby Woodbury’s historic village center, this house and garden are lovely for seniors to spend the afternoon and learn what life was like in the 18th century.
Work with Visiting Angels
Our main priority is making sure your loved one is happy aging in their own home. Let Visiting Angels help provide the care your loved one needs. Contact us today to learn more about the home care services Visiting Angels Fairfield & Brookfield offers in Southbury.
Call us at 203-349-9567 or use our online form to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD, CT2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435