In Home Care in Bridgeport, CT
Visiting Angels of Fairfield's Senior Care Aides Offer a Wide Range of In Home Care to Seniors in Bridgeport
As one of Bridgeport’s leading providers of in home care, our senior care aides are proud to serve our elderly neighbors. Our mission – to provide the custom care services, including a dedicated caregiver, to ensure our clients can continue to enjoy living independently at home for as long as they can.
We Love Helping Seniors in Bridgeport
We love the city of Bridgeport with its museums, amazing shoreline parks, and numerous festivals throughout the year. We understand why so many of our elderly neighbors choose to continue living here instead of relocating somewhere warmer. To ensure your loved one can enjoy life in this wonderful part of Connecticut, our care services can be customized to meet each person's needs and provide the services they need while still managing to remain within budget.
We can arrange for an amazing in home care aide to visit daily, weekly, or on an occasional basis depending on your loved one's needs.
Essential One-on-One Care Services
Here is a list of the in home care programs we offer in Bridgeport:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Along with our in home care services, we offer transportation assistance throughout Bridgeport. Whenever your loved one needs to go, we will be there to drive! Our caregivers can either take your loved one's vehicle or use their own for a small mileage fee. To give you an idea of where our caregivers can go with your loved one, please see below.
Everyone enjoys going out to get a nice meal every once and awhile - one of our clients' favorites is Ralph n Rich's where they serve delicious Italian cuisine.
If your loved one enjoys the arts or historical events, the Barnum Museum is a perfect place for them to visit! The Barnum Museum fulfills P.T. Barnum’s own mission: to inspire curiosity, creativity and confidence through instructive entertainment.
There are so many events and festivals in Bridgeport that our caregivers are more than happy to take your loved one to. Here is a list of local events going on in Bridgeport that may interest your loved one.
Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield
To learn more about our essential in home care care services or to arrange for a senior care aide to visit your loved one's home in Bridgeport, contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and let us schedule your free in home consultation.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.