In-Home Care in Weston, CT
As One of the Top In Home Care Agencies in Weston, Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield Offers Superior Care
For many seniors, growing older means struggling to do many daily tasks they have been doing all their adult lives. No one wants to accept the fact that they might need a little extra help. But, when the time comes for an elderly loved one, many family members will start looking at their options. Our home care agency offers one of the most comprehensive selections of care services for seniors in the Weston area.
Our Services Make Us One of the Best Agencies in Weston
At our home care agency, we provide the senior care services needed to help your loved one to continue living independently at home. We offer daily, weekly, around-the-clock, and emergency care services. Both our care services and schedules are flexible to ensure we can meet your loved one's needs. As part of our Life Care Navigation® program, we provide your loved one with a caregiver who is prepared to help in many ways.
Our home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - we offer memory care services to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease stay safe, healthy, and comfortable at home
- Dementia Care - our specialized dementia care program helps seniors maintain their independence even if they are experiencing cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - we help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home and educate family members on fall prevention tactics
- End of Life Care - we make seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy as comfortable as possible during their final days
- Social Care - caregivers can show seniors how to use features like texting, emailing, and video chatting to connect with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to senior care that looks after a senior's mind, body, and soul
- Personal Care - respectful help with personal tasks such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily living tasks
- Respite Care - our caregivers can step in and provide respite to burnt out family members
Safe Transportation Is Part of Our Program
Along with the many personal home care services our caregivers offer, they also love the opportunity to provide your loved one with incidental transportation throughout Weston. This helps seniors get to the places the need to go and enjoy their independence. Here are some of our clients' favorite places to visit:
The Weston Historical Society is a place where seniors can learn more about the 300-year history of the city. This is a great place for your loved one to go for a nice afternoon with their grandkids.
This 300 acre park hosts a wide range of activities for seniors to partake in. Many of our clients love to come here to take in the views of nature, while others like to go for a nice nature walk on one of the many trails this park has to offer.
The Lunch Box offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner options for residents of Weston. Our caregivers will be happy to take your loved one to dine in or pick up take-out for them to enjoy at the comfort of home.
If you are interested in learning more about why we are rated as one of the top home care agencies in Weston and what we can do for your elderly loved one, contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield. We can schedule your free in-home consultation to discuss your loved one's needs and develop a care plan that meets them.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435