Senior Care in Shelton, CT
When your elderly parent finds they can no longer handle many of the tasks they have been doing for years, but still wants to continue living independently in their Shelton home, Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield has the elderly health care services to make it possible for them. We have the finest caregivers who have all undergone specific training in the areas of senior care for our clients. If for any reason you feel your parent could benefit from being in our caregivers' compassionate elderly health care, do not wait, contact us today!
Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield Provides Essential One-on-One Senior Care Services in Shelton
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we offer a range of specialized elderly health care services whenever your loved one needs them. We can provide services for a few hours per week or 24-hour around-the-clock care.
Among the many senior care services we offer are:
- Non-Medical Services for Individuals with Memory Loss - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline to ensure they are safe, happy, and healthy at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- Non-Medical Services for Individuals with Terminal Illness or Nearing End of Life - we will be there for your family when an aging loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we can assist when family caregivers need to take a break to focus on their own well-being and needs
Essential Care Inside and Outside the Home
Our home care coordinators will work with you and your loved one to create a personalized senior care plan that meets your loved one's needs both now and in the future. The care plan developed can include services such as personal care and most importantly of all companionship. Depending on your parent's needs, we can provide them with a professional caregiver who can help with personal grooming such as showers and getting ready for the day. They can also help with household chores and run errands like going shopping for groceries.
Providing your loved one with amazing companionship is all part of the job as a Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield caregiver. They can participate in your parent's hobbies, reminisce about the "Good Old Days," or simply sit and chat. Our senior caregivers can also provide transportation when your loved one can no longer drive. They can take your loved one to their physical therapy or medical appointments or out to dinner at the IL Palio Ristorante for a delicious meal. If your parent enjoys getting out in the fresh air and sunshine, then perhaps a trip out to Indian Well Park is in order. No matter where your loved one needs to go, their caregiver can get them there safely and ensure they have a good time.
Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield to Learn More About Our Essential Care Services
One of our goals here at Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield is to keep your loved ones active by getting them out in the fresh air of Shelton. No matter where your loved one needs to go, their caregiver can get them there safely and ensure they have a good time. If you would like to learn more about our senior care in Shelton, contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield today!
Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with you and your loved one and start developing the perfect care plan for your family.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435