Home Care in Sabattus, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Offers a Comprehensive Range of Home Care Solutions in Sabattus
Making the most of your retirement years in Sabattus is all about how you choose to spend your days. There is so much to do in the area, that with a little research, you might soon find yourself overwhelmed with choices. The same applies to the comprehensive selection of senior home care services offered by Visiting Angels Mid Maine.
Our home care agency offers a wide range of senior care services and programs, including:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
How Visiting Angels Mid Maine Engages with Seniors in Sabattus
Our Senior Life Care Navigation program is designed to provide for the physical, mental, and emotional health of our clients. We work with you to create a care plan that meets your specific needs. Our home care options can help you get out and enjoy the many wonderful things there are to do in and around Sabattus, including:
Visiting the Beautiful Bowdoin College Campus
Visiting the campus of Bowdoin College. You are welcome to take any of the classes here, and the college also offers three amazing museums for you to enjoy wandering through. The museums include an art museum, the Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum, and the Harriet Beecher Stow House.
Getting Some Fresh Air at Willow Pond Farm
For those of you who like to wander around the garden, Willow Pond Farm is a family-owned and operated organic farm that is always looking for a little seasonal help. You can become a shareholder and help with things like caring for and picking flowers, herbs, vegetables, and more.
Enjoying the Architecture at Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
Enjoy a visit to the Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in nearby Lewiston. You will find the architecture here is stunning, and the stained-glass windows are nothing short of breathtaking.
Contact Visiting Angels Mid Maine Today
From helping with the preparation of nutritious meals to providing a wide range of services designed to meet your family's needs, Visiting Angels Mid Maine is here to help. Contact our office today at 207-605-8288 to learn more about our home care in Sabattus or to schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of our experienced care coordinators!
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.