Home Care in Hampden, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Is the Leading Home Care Agency in Hampden
When your loved ones need assistance to remain at home so they can continue to live out their golden years together, Visiting Angels Mid Maine can help. Thanks to our unique programs, seniors and disabled individuals living in Hampden, ME get the support they need by providing them with our trained and experienced caregivers. If you or a loved one could benefit from our home care agency services, call us today to find out more information on our varied programs.
Types of Care Offered
Visiting Angels Mid Maine ensures that elderly or disabled clients get the support they need, while still remaining in the comfort of their own homes. Whether it’s 24-hour care, assistance for a few hours a day, or support on a weekly basis, our care services offer a vast assortment of programs, such as personal care, transitioning home care, Alzheimer’s care, and fall prevention. We work closely with Hampden, ME families to make sure that their loved one gets a unique personal care plan that provides everything they require. A few of the services that we frequently provide are:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
Enriching the Lives of Seniors
Life-enrichment activities are also included in all our home care plans, so your beloved elder can spend time doing what they love most with our caregivers. Sharing a favorite hobby, reminiscing over old family photos, playing cards, or taking a walk are some examples of the life-enrichment activities that our clients truly enjoy in Hampden, ME.
Transportation and Support for Local Outings and Appointments
When a loved one needs to be accompanied to a local errand, one of our caring staff members will help when they need support. Some of these places include:
Our home care providers are happy to accompany seniors to their doctors' appointments at St Joseph Family Medicine – Hampden. Caregivers can join them during their appointment and take notes on their loved one's behalf and report back with any important details.
Enjoy a relaxing and delicious lunch at Pat’s Pizza in Hampden, ME. If your loved one doesn't feel like eating at the restaurant - we can pick it up for them!
Our caregivers love spending the afternoon at Riverside Park with their clients to keep them active and engaged. Parks are such a great place to get some exercise and enjoy the beauty of nature!
Do you or a loved one need support from a caregiver? Contact Visiting Angels Mid Maine today at 207-605-8288 to find out more about our home care agency. Our staff will be happy to answer your most pressing questions and schedule a free, in-home assessment with you and your loved one.
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MID MAINE444 Stillwater Ave, Suite 101
Bangor, ME 04401