Home Care in Bangor, ME
If your parent can no longer do all the things that he or she is used to doing but wishes to stay in his or her home, Visiting Angels Mid Maine can step in and make this possible. We have excellent caregivers who are trained specifically to offer top-notch home care services to seniors in Bangor, ME, and the surrounding areas. Do not hold off on contacting us if you think that your parent could benefit from professional caregivers.
Quality Home Care Services in Bangor, ME, and The Nearby Areas
Visiting Angels Mid Maine can provide specialized home care services whenever your loved one needs it, which can be a mere few hours every week or around-the-clock personal care.
The types of home care we offer include:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End-of-Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
We will work with you and your family as part of a collaborative effort to develop a personalized care plan that will work for your loved one.
Care Outside the Home in Bangor, ME
Transportation is also available through our home care services in case your loved one is not capable of driving. Perhaps he or she has an appointment at Eastern Maine Medical Center, or maybe he or she just wants to have dinner at The Grind House. If your parents like the outdoors, maybe a visit to Cascade Park is desired. Whatever the case is, our caregivers are more than capable of taking your parent where he or she needs to go.
At Visiting Angels Mid Maine, we make it one of our goals to keep your parent active in Bangor. No matter where your parent wishes to go, our caregivers will make sure that he or she gets there safe and sound and enjoys the time spent at the location.
Learn More About How We Assist
For more information about how home care services can be beneficial for your parent, call us at 207-573-1861 to speak with one of our team members. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators.
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MID MAINE444 Stillwater Ave, Suite 101
Bangor, ME 04401