Visiting Angels Mid Maine Is the Leading Senior Care Provider in Bangor, ME, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Makes Finding Quality Senior Care Easy in Bangor, and Neighboring Cities
Since 1998, Visiting Angels has been providing senior care services to families across the United States. Our caregivers' first priority is to provide our clients with the care they deserve. Our commitment to you is simple: your loved one can continue to live at home and you will find peace of mind knowing your loved one is in caring hands.
When your loved one is in need of essential homecare services, we understand finding quality senior care is your number one priority. Senior care should include an experienced, compassionate caregiver who will treat your family and loved one with the care both of you deserve. Visiting Angels Mid Maine is here to help. Our home care providers are professionals with the training and skills you have been searching for. During our free,
When you trust Visiting Angels Mid Maine to provide senior care for your family, you can feel confident that our care team will provide the best in home support available. Our caregivers are well versed in the challenges of caring for aging adults and participate in continuing education training. They are available to meet your loved one’s temporary or long-term care needs on an hourly, overnight or 24 hour basis.
Our Essential One-on-One Care
We incorporate daily living activities into your loved ones care plan that our service coordinator creates. Visiting Angels Mid Maine provides seniors with:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline maintain their independence at home.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls.
- End of Life Care - our home care agency will be there as a shoulder to lean on during this difficult time.
- Social Care - we are happy to help seniors maintain connections with loved ones through technology.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional support for seniors recovering from a hospital stay.
- Certified Palliative Care - our caregivers will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with toileting, bathing, and grooming.
- Elderly Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver cannot provide care.
Providing top quality care that allows your loved one to stay at home and keep their independence is our commitment to you. Whether your loved one’s care plan is small or large, our commitment will be the same. Our professional and compassionate care providers strive to keep your loved one safe and comfortable and to enjoy their lifestyle they have become accustomed to. We will work closely with them to make this happen.
Visiting Angels Mid Maine
Assisted living facilities and nursing homes are not the only options for one-on-one home care services. With Visiting Angels Mid Maine as your provider in Bangor, ME, and the surrounding area, your elderly loved one can continue to live comfortably at home. Give your elderly loved one the gift of quality care in familiar surroundings. Contact our agency today by clicking one of the buttons below.
Meet Alecia Pineo, Owner of Visiting Angels Mid Maine, and hear how our senior care services can make the difference for you or a beloved family member:
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MID MAINE444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.