What Is Home Care and How Can It Benefit Your Aging Loved One in Greater Bangor, ME?
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Provides Home Care to Help Seniors Retain Their Independence, Health, and Safety from the Comfort of Home in Bangor, Brewer, Auburn, Lewiston, and Surrounding Areas
Your loved ones are the center of your world. You want nothing but the best for them. However, as elderly relatives begin to decline in health or their capabilities diminish, caring for them can become a real challenge. You are considering professional help, but you would like to maintain their routine and independence. Rather than struggling to manage it on your own, call upon the trusted professionals at Visiting Angels Mid Maine. We provide exceptional elder home care, enabling them to age happily in place.
Our In-Home Senior Care Services
We have provided our services for many seniors with different care needs, routines, and personalities. We put your mind at ease by offering you expert guidance and advice before you decide on the best course of action. During your free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator from Visiting Angels Mid Maine, you will learn about our comprehensive list of home care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home – we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to home care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul
- Personal Care - we assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
Additionally, we can assist with activities of daily living, pain and discomfort monitoring, transportation to appointments, running errands, and other day-to-day tasks that help keep seniors independent.
The Benefits of Care at Home
When you opt for Visiting Angels Mid Maine’s services there are a wide range of benefits for the seniors in our care:
- Lower cost of care
- Peace of mind for the family members
- Care is tailored around individual needs
- Caregivers are consistent, allowing them to build long-lasting relationships
- Seniors typically experience quicker recover times with an aide by their side
- Your loved one can maintain their independence at home
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment Today!
With customized plans tailored to fit your family's needs, Visiting Angels Mid Maine can provide meaningful living assistance to seniors throughout Bangor and the surrounding area. Our caregivers provide reliable, flexible professional care. They are available evenings, weekends, and holidays, to provide hourly, overnight, or 24-hour care.
To learn more about our home care or to schedule your free, in-home assessment, click one of the buttons below.
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Topsham, Auburn, Lewiston, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.