Customized Home Care Options for Seniors in Dallas' Lake Highlands Neighborhood
Elderly adults in the Lake Highlands neighborhood can maintain their freedom while getting the support they need with in-home care from Visiting Angels Dallas
Growing older and experiencing a decline in some abilities and functions no longer means relocating to a nursing home. With more and more adults turning 80 and 90, the need for quality home care has risen in recent years. At Visiting Angels Dallas, we are happy to offer customized, flexible care plans, adjustable schedules of care and highly trained senior caregivers, all of which can allow your loved one to comfortably age in place, maintain their routine and stay as independent as possible in their Lake Highlands home.
How Does Visiting Angels Dallas Help Seniors in Lake Highlands?
We understand that many elderly adults in the Lake Highlands neighborhood would choose to remain home instead of relocating to an assisted living facility elsewhere. With affordable housing, access to big city amenities, and beautiful hills and valleys, this Dallas neighborhood is ideal for seniors. Visiting Angels Dallas can help your loved one age safely and gracefully in their own home with personalized, one-on-one home care services.
We assist seniors with many daily tasks, including:
Our care plans are personalized and flexible, so whether your loved one needs help bathing or a caregiver to accompany them while hiking in White Rock Lake, your loved one’s care plan will fit their needs.
In addition to these standard personal and companion care services, we can offer a number of specialized care plans in Lake Highlands, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be confused with hospice care, palliative care is a type of in-home care that aims to relieve discomfort and elevate quality of life for clients no matter their age, health condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Created to support seniors as they are about to be discharged from a hospital to continue their recovery at home, this transitional care program focuses on partial or full recovery in seniors and prevents hospital readmission, a serious health concern for older adults.
- Social Care – In an effort to help seniors socialize as much as possible, we created our social care program that teaches older adults how to use computers, tablets, and cell phones to communicate with loved ones, watch movies and TV shows, stay informed, and more.
- Dementia Care – Regardless of the stage of dementia, this program allows seniors diagnosed with this illness to reap all the benefits of aging in place, supported by professional caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our Alzheimer’s care services consist of many essential personal home care services that enable older adults with this type of dementia to continue their routine at home, enjoy additional layers of safety, and engage in therapeutic activities such as music therapy.
- End of Life Care – With this program, seniors can stay at home during the final weeks of their lives. We also help families during this transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – Since falls are major concerns for seniors, this program is specifically built to minimize the risk of falls and fall-related injuries.
Please call our Dallas, TX office today to learn more about us and our senior care services. We are here for your family!
Serving Park Cities, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, East Dallas, Casa Linda and Surrounding Communities in Dallas, TX
Visiting Angels PARK CITIES, TEXAS8350 N Central Expy #M1018
Dallas, TX 75206