Long Distance Elder Care in Spokane
How Elder Care in Spokane Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’re wondering how you can arrange elder care for a loved one in Spokane, Mica, Millwood, Spokane Valley, Valleyford, Veradale, or a nearby town when you live in a different city or state, Visiting Angels® Spokane Valley can help. We support long distance families with the process of arranging care for their loved ones, providing them with much-needed peace of mind. Plus, our professional services enable seniors to remain at home for as long as possible.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Spokane
As it’s increasingly common for immediate family members to live in different corners of the country, long distance caregiving has become an important niche in the senior care industry. We’re proud to offer the resources that your family needs to set up at-home senior care services they can count on.
Long distance families face a multitude of challenges that can be difficult to navigate without outside support. With the assistance of our caring staff members, you can easily help your loved one get started with elder care no matter where you currently reside.
Take a look at just a few of the many ways that Visiting Angels Spokane Valley can support your family:
- Consulting with you by phone or email about our services, and answering any questions that come up along the way
- Arranging phone consultations with other concerned family members
- Scheduling an in-person visit with your loved one at his or her home
- Designing a customized care plan that is perfectly tailored to suit your loved one’s care requirements, lifestyle, and preferences
- Matching the senior with one of our compassionate care providers after taking important factors into account such as personalities, scheduling preferences, and care needs
- Keeping you up-to-date about the caregiving process and the well-being of your loved one
- Contacting you immediately in the case of unusual behaviors or physical changes
- Checking in regularly with caregivers and their care recipients to ensure we’re always providing services that adhere to our sky-high standards
- Making it easy for you to reach us at any time of day on our after hours phone line
Learn more about setting up long distance elder care for a loved one today. Just call Visiting Angels Spokane Valley for details about how we support seniors in Spokane, Mica, Millwood, Spokane Valley, Valleyford, Veradale, and communities in the surrounding areas.
Serving Spokane, Spokane Valley and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPOKANE VALLEY, WA708 N Argonne Rd #8A
Spokane Valley, WA 99212