Senior Care in Palos Heights, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Offers Essential Senior Care in Palos Heights
As one of the top-rated providers of senior care assistance in Palos Heights, Visiting Angels of Orland Park is happy to provide our elderly neighbors with a comprehensive range of services. Our care plans are designed in such a way to let us tailor them to meet the exact needs and daily routines of your loved one. Our goal is to make it possible for seniors to continue living at home where they feel most comfortable for as long as possible.
Palos Heights has the proud honor of being rated as one of the "Best Place to Live in Cook County." With the amazing range of restaurants to choose from, plenty of coffee shops, and many parks, it is easy to understand why so many seniors choose to stay here where they raised their family rather than head south. If you have an elderly loved one who has decided to live at home rather than as an assisted living facility, our senior care assistance can help make that a possibility.
One on One Care Services in Palos Heights
Among the more common services our caregivers provide are:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end-of-life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
- Incidental Transportation – Our caregivers are always happy to provide your loved one with transportation to things like medical appointments at Palos Health, having a meal out with friends at the Harvest Room Restaurant, or maybe a day out at the Lake Katherine Nature Center and Botanic Gardens to enjoy the waterfall and butterfly garden.
Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park
Be sure to contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park to learn more about the essential senior care assistance we offer in Palos Heights and schedule your free in-home consultation.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467