Home Care in Homer Glen, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Is One of the Leading Home Care Agencies for Seniors in Homer Glen
Homer Glen offers a small-town lifestyle with easy proximity to the big city. Homer Glen is a special community for families of all shapes and sizes, including retirees. More and more families are helping with the care of aging loved ones and seeking local care. For families in Homer Glen, Visiting Angels of Orland Park is the home care agency you can trust.
Our Essential Care Services in Homer Glen
Visiting Angels of Orland Park provides comprehensive in-home services. Our specialty is companionship care, which means all our business is founded on growing communicative, compassionate relationships with our neighbors. As a local home care agency, we care about your experiences with us, and we’re dedicated to serving Homer Glen and surrounding areas as the best possible local agency.
Essential home care services include:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Our Team of Caregivers
Our reputation as a senior care provider is built by our team of dedicated caregivers and care coordinators. Every caregiver we work with is licensed, bonded, insured, and professionally trained in order to best serve our clients. We can provide care for a few hours a week, or around the clock, based on your individual care needs.
Custom One-on-One Care Plans That Include Transportation
We’ll work with you to build a custom care plan that incorporates the services you need and works within your schedule and budget. Other in agencies might think one size fits all, but we know your loved one needs care as unique as they are. Your loved one’s care plan might include a stroll through Village Park, or getting a cup of coffee at Blueberry Hill Breakfast Café. Reliable transportation services can help your loved one run errands, fill prescriptions, or make their next appointment at Silver Cross. We believe in caring for the whole person, and that each of our clients deserves the best quality of life possible.
To learn more about how your family can work with our home care agency to increase an aging loved one’s quality of life, contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 today.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467