Home Care in Flossmoor, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Is One of the Leading Home Care Agencies in Flossmoor
The truth is, aging comes with its own set of challenges and when you are an adult child of an aging parent, it can be overwhelming to keep up with the assistance your loved one needs. Suddenly, simple everyday tasks are impossible for your parent to perform. With restricted mobility, balance issues, or medical conditions, your parent requires a helping hand. But, how can you keep your full-time job if you are worried your elderly mother is no longer safe at home alone? What about your own family – how can you take care of your children and assist your senior father at the same time?
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we provide the answer with our specialized support. Every step of the way, our friendly and compassionate in home caregivers ensure your loved one gets the help seniors need, when they need it. With quality, certified home health care, elders can age in place and continue to live independently.
How Visiting Angels of Orland Park Helps Seniors
Whether you need occasional care, 24/7 live-in support, or daily assistance, our aides offer help for your elder, whenever they need it most. Visiting Angels of Orland Park provides a wide variety of services, with in home caregivers trained specifically for the following areas of care:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
The Visiting Angels of Orland Park's care program can help your loved one with a variety of needs. We can provide support if your elderly mother needs help with her morning routine, senior father requires assistance with doctor’s appointments, or loved one would simply like someone to offer companionship. Call us today – we can help!
Care Outside of the Home
Additionally, to offer a higher quality of living, Visiting Angels of Orland Park also provides life-enrichment activities for seniors in Flossmoor. Favorite pastimes like knitting, going for walks around the neighborhood, reminiscing over family photos, or playing a favorite board game can be easily enjoyed with a friendly companion by their side. Social events are also a lot less complicated and stressful with a home care provider to offer transportation and support.
Would it not be less worrisome if your elderly father had someone to accompany them to UChicago Medicine for a medical appointment? Or if your senior mother could go to Wiley’s Grill with a companion for lunch once a week? Or, how about a stroll and picnic at Flossmoor Park on a sunny day – would your loved one appreciate that? With Visiting Angels of Orland Park, your loved one can experience their favorite pastimes, thanks to our quality, best-rated home care programs for older adults.
Learn More About Our Essential One-on-One Care
Call Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 today to find out how you can start the process of enlisting the assistance of our experienced in home caregivers for your loved one in Flossmoor, IL.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467