Senior Care in New Lenox, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Hires Only the Most Experienced Senior Care Aides for Our Clients in New Lenox
Sometimes it seems, the more we age, the more health issues creep up on us. For many older adults this is the case. While some seniors can still care for themselves independently, a great many cannot. At Visiting Angels of Orland Park that is where we come in to help, providing exceptional senior care services.
Relied upon by many families in New Lenox and the surrounding areas, you can trust our professional caregivers to support your loved one when they need it most. If your family requires on-site help caring for an elderly loved one, then call us today to find out more about how an aide can give you and your senior peace-of-mind.
Visiting Angels of Orland Park offers a wide range of senior care services to pick and choose from:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care -additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Comfort Is Key
First and foremost, our senior care agency believes that assuring the comfort of our older adult clientele is the key to essential care. As such, before beginning eldercare services on-site, we take the time to sit down with our client and their family to design the best care plan possible for them.
You are always guaranteed a truly personalized experience with Visiting Angels of Orland Park. Although comfort is the main goal with our seniors, we also focus on bettering a person’s everyday life, reducing pain, and aiding recovery. Certainly, these factors are possible, and our caregivers are there to support you along your journey to improved health.
Companions at Heart
Whether it is a specific request or a result of a growing bond with your caregiver, companionship is provided regardless of the eldercare package you choose. That is because when a caring, compassionate caregivers is by your side, you are assured a friendly, smiling companion to waylay feelings of loneliness, anxiety, and isolation. Essential to improving health is having someone patient and understanding to talk to, and that is something our caregivers deliver.
Care Outside the Home
Above all else, what truly sets Visiting Angels of Orland Park apart is that our senior care services do not restrict your loved one to their home. If they would like accompaniment for a walk at a local New Lenox Community Park or their upcoming medical visit at Silver Cross Hospital, one of our caregivers will be there for them. Are they interested in grabbing a bite to eat with their friends at Williamson’s Restaurant and Bar? That is not a problem at all either!
Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park
Do you have a loved one in New Lenox who needs companionship or eldercare services? If so, do not hesitate to contact us today at Visiting Angels of Orland Park. With a quick call to 708-226-1028, you can book a free, in-home assessment for your elderly loved one or get more information on our senior care services.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467