Home Care in Lockport, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Has Knowledgeable In Home Care Providers that Offer Support to Seniors in Lockport
Visiting Angels of Orland Park understands the struggle of having a parent or elderly loved one dealing with the set-backs of aging. Things like illness, weariness, and restricted mobility can make simple day-to-day tasks nearly impossible without external help. It is especially difficult when you are unable to help your loved one due to work, prior engagements, children, and the need to take care of yourself. Luckily, at Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we can provide you and your loved one with an experienced in home caregiver that can help them every step of the way. Our professionally trained caregivers allow elderly loved ones to live independently from the comfort of their own Lockport home.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
Whether elders need around-the-clock, live-in care or occasional care our aides are there for whatever service you may need. Visiting Angels of Orland Park’s in home caregivers are trained in the following areas of care:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Do you have a loved one who needs assistance with their morning routine? Does your mother have trouble getting around on her own? Are you looking for a caregiver to be a companion to your father who lives a plane ride away? Visiting Angels of Orland Park can help.
Care Outside of the Home
All of our in home caregivers are able to provide seniors with life-enrichment activities to allow them to enjoy their favorite pastime. Things like knotting, playing a favorite board game, or reminiscing over family photos are easy for elders to enjoy with their companion. Caregivers are also happy to accompany your loved one on social outings, as well!
Whether our client needs to visit their doctor at Presence Medical Group for a medical appointment or would like to enjoy lunch at George’s Restaurant or simply would like to walk around at one of the parks in the Lockport Township Park District, our aides are happy to take them. Your loved will always have someone by their side to not only care for them, but befriend them, as well. There is plenty for seniors to do in Lockport, IL – so they will always have something to do to keep them happy and social during their golden years!
Call Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 today to find out more about our experienced in home caregivers in Lockport and the surrounding community.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467