Senior Care in Olympia Fields, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Offers a Comprehensive Selection of Senior Care Services in Olympia Fields
When the time comes that your elderly parent needs more care than you can provide, do you have a senior care plan in place for them? Are you considering placing them in an assisted care facility? If you turn to Visiting Angels of Orland Park, you will find we can provide the in home care services your loved one in Olympia Fields, IL needs to be able to continue enjoying life in their own home or with you.
Our specialized form of care is designed to provide the care your loved one needs to ensure they are properly cared for and safe, while still being able to continue aging in place. Our caregivers can provide the help your loved one needs no matter what mobility limitations, cognitive impairments, or illness they are dealing with. Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park office today to learn more about our senior care services.
We Provide Help When It's Needed
One of the most important aspects of our senior care services is that they are fully customizable to ensure they meet your loved one's needs. We can provide a caregiver on a daily, weekly, occasional, or around-the-clock basis. Our caregivers offer personal, transitional, dementia, respite, and end-of-life care services for your family in Olympia Fields. They can help with bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, and many other tasks, including providing friendly companionship. No matter what your loved one needs, you can count on Visiting Angels of Orland Park to be there for them.
Here is a list of our specialized senior care services:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care -additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Making Life More Enjoyable
No senior needs to feel as if they are stuck at home. Our caregivers can be there to take your loved one to medical appointments at Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, or for a day out in the fresh air and sunshine at Bicentennial Park, or they could grab a bite to eat at the Redwood Luxe Bar and Grill.
If your elderly loved one has reached a point where they need assistance in the form of an agency in Olympia Fields, IL, contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 and let us schedule your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. They will be happy to go over any questions you may have about our senior care services and help you start developing the perfect care plan for your family.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467