Senior Care in Mokena, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Offers One-on-One Senior Care Services to Seniors in Mokena
There are many challenges to providing senior care of an aging loved one. Aside from mobility issues and health concerns, primary caregivers must also find the time for their own lives. Work, children, and their own health can accidentally take a backseat.
But, with professional senior care services, families get the outside help they need for their senior loved ones. At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, our caregivers are with you every step of the way, granting your beloved elder with the means to stay independent – and families with peace of mind while they are away.
Get Help When You Need It
With home care from Visiting Angels of Orland Park, your senior gets the help they need, be it live-in support or occasional care. We can help you with the following programs:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Care Outside of the Home
Our care addresses a variety of services, both within the home and outside. So, if your beloved elder needs to visit their doctor at the AMITA Health, would like a companion when they go for luncheon with their friends at Stoney Point Grill, or would like a caring helper by their side for a walk about Yunker Park, our caregivers would be more than happy to assist them.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
Give us a call today at 708-226-1028 to find out more about Visiting Angels of Orland Park's care options for seniors living in Mokena. We will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with you and your loved one to meet with one of our experienced care coordinators. They will go over any questions you may have about our senior care services and can determine the best course of care for your loved one.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467