Home Care in Orland Hills, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Provides Essential Home Care for Our Senior Neighbors in Orland Hills
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we offer seniors in Orland Hills, IL a comprehensive range of home care options. Our services are available on a part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock basis. The goal of our personalized care is to ensure your loved one can continue aging in place. Our experienced caregivers have the training needed to keep your loved one comfortable and safe in their home.
We Offer a Comprehensive Range of Essential Elderly Care Services
The reality is that few seniors wish to spend the remainder of their lives away from family in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our superior home care services make it possible for your loved one to enjoy living safely in familiar surroundings no matter what their physical, mental, or age-related issues might be.
Our one-on-one home care services include:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Getting Out of the House is Important
There is nothing quite like fresh air and sunshine to improve one's constitution. In fact, doctors highly recommend it as part of an overall healthier lifestyle. Our caregivers are always happy to provide transportation and companionship to a range of events and places. Here are three of their favorite places to go with their clients.
As part of the Greater Chicago area, Orland Hills is close to many parks, but one of our favorites is Mt., Greenwood Park, on W 111th St. The park features two gardens, numerous ball fields, and plenty of beautiful trees to enjoy strolling through.
In nearby Oak Park is the Ernest Hemmingway Museum and Birthplace. What better place to learn more about this prolific American writer? The home was built by his grandparents in 1890 and was the first home in town to have electricity. Today, the house has been fully renovated back to its original Victorian look.
The Orland Market at the Park makes for a great day out in the fresh air. Alongside vendors selling an incredibly diverse range of handmade crafts, products, antiques, and décor are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat, sample specialty foods, and more.
To Learn More About Our Essential Services
Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 to learn more about the many essential elderly home care services we offer for seniors in the Orland Hills area.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467