Knowledgeable Adult Home Caregivers in Frankfort, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park’s Adult Home Care Services Assist Seniors in Frankfort
Visiting Angels of Orland Park understands the challenges of caring for an aging loved one, limited mobility or illness can make everyday tasks much more complicated – sometimes, even impossible. Without assistance, older adults simply cannot live on their own. But, what do you do if you are their primary caregiver and have to go to work or take care of your children? What about your own health or commitments?
Luckily, at Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we can help you and your elderly loved one in Frankfort. By providing your beloved elder with adult home care, an experienced aide can support them throughout their day. With one of our professionally trained care providers on-hand, seniors can remain independent in their own home, while staying safe and healthy.
In Home Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
Visiting Angels of Orland Park’s caregivers can provide the following adult home care services:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – helping seniors successfully transition from a hospital setting, this program ensures older adults get the on-site help they need after returning home.
- Social Care – elderly loved ones will be able to stay connected with friends and family by learning how to use technology platforms, such as FaceTime, Facebook, and Skype.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care – a fully customizable care plan that focuses on the current health needs of a senior, including medication reminders, wandering prevention, and transportation to appointments.
- End of Life Care – loved ones and their families get the support they need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Certified Palliative Care – a unique, holistic care program specially designed to support seniors, offering comforting support, considering a loved one’s emotional, physical, social, and spiritual needs.
- Fall Prevention Care Program – trained to spot potential risk factors for falls, our qualified caregivers also educate families and friends on how to avoid unnecessary accidents from occurring.
Friendly, Compassionate Care Outside of the Home
Whether your loved one needs accompaniment during a medical visit at the Presence Health Clinic, would like to spend an enjoyable afternoon at the Frankfort Park District, or meet up with their friends for a meal at Sorriso Ristorante, they will always have a friendly, compassionate aide by their side. Wherever they would like to venture, our reliable caregivers will ensure their safety and provide transportation.
With adult home care, your beloved elder will always have companionship and entertainment. Call Visiting Angels of Orland Park at 708-226-1028 today to find out more about our exceptional aides and affordable assistance in Frankfort.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467