Senior Care in Bridgeview, IL
Your Loved One Deserves the Best Senior Care in Bridgeview
Your elderly parent has probably spent a large part of their life taking care of you and being there for you. Now that they have reached a point in their lives when they need a little extra help, it is your turn to be there for them. Rather than moving them into a nursing home or assisted living facility, Visiting Angels of Orland Park offers a comprehensive selection of senior care services designed to help your loved one in Bridgeview continue living independently in their home.
Our senior care programs have been thoughtfully developed in such a way to make it possible for us to create a customized home care plan for your loved one that meets their specific requirements. We work with you to create a care plan that meets their current needs and can be adapted as these needs change in the future. On top of the senior care services we offer, we also help seniors get outside and active in the community!
A List of Our Specialized Services
- Ready-Set-Go-Home - we will assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-hospitalization
- Social Care - this care program helps seniors stay active and engaged with family, friends, and community
- Dementia Care - we provide in home senior care for those living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
These Are Three of Our Favorite Things to Do with Our Elderly Clients
As part of the Greater Chicago area, taking one of the many cruises offered by Wendella Tours & Cruises has to be one of our favorites. Their river and lake voyages allow you to catch the sunset over Lake Michigan after a cruise down the river past the city skyline.
If you have never had a chance to enjoy seeing the city from the ground, try booking a tour with Chicago Trolley & Double Decker. This tour will take you on a journey past many of the historic buildings in the city while your guide will tell you about the history of the area and regale you with fun facts and anecdotes along the way.
Our third favorite activity is going to the Museum of Broadcasts Communications, a museum dedicated to preserving the history of broadcast radio and television shows. Browse the archives and enjoy screenings, exhibits, publications, and many other great resources.
Have an Aging Loved One in Bridgeview? Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park!
If you find yourself in need of home care for a loved one who is struggling to continue living independently, Visiting Angels of Orland Park can help. Contact our office today at 708-367-6047 to schedule your free, in-home consultation with a senior care coordinator and create the right plan to meet your family's needs!
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467