Senior Care in Oak Lawn, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Offers Compassionate Senior Care in Oak Lawn
Do you have an elderly loved one who in Oak Lawn who may benefit from in-home senior care? We understand the struggle of watching a parent of family member that has trouble staying independent due to limited mobility or illness. It can be even more stressful when you cannot provide the comfort care they need due to distance, work, or your own personal needs. At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we are here to make life easier for you and your loved one by providing seniors with an experienced and compassionate caregiver.
Flexible Care Services
Each senior is different when it comes to the care they need – some need constant attention, while others need the occasional visit throughout the week. We have made our senior care services as accommodating as possible and have trained our caregivers in the following areas of care:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
If you have a family member who can no longer care for themselves, our senior care services can allow them to stay independent from the comfort of their Oak Lawn home. Whether they need hygiene assistance, someone to keep them company, or even an aide that runs their daily errands, our aides are there for them.
Care Outside of Home
Caregivers are also able to offer care outside of the home by accompanying seniors to different life-enrichment activities. Sometimes all seniors need is a little time away from the house, so they have a chance to see friends, experience nature, or enjoy a favorite pastime. Visiting Angels of Orland Park is here to allow seniors to enjoy their lives throughout their golden years!
If your loved one needs to go a doctor’s appointment at Rush Oak Park Hospital or would like enjoy pancakes for breakfast at Stacked or even if they just want to walk around Lakeshore Park – our caregivers are there for them. Our caregivers’ main goal is not only to make sure that their clients are healthy, but to keep them happy, as well. You can be assured your elder is in good, compassionate hands when you work with Visiting Angels of Orland Park!
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment for Your Aging Loved One in Oak Lawn
Contact Visiting Angels of Orland Park today at 708-226-1028 to schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. They will be happy to go over any questions you have about our services and get you started. We look forward to being your partner in senior care.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467