Senior Care in La Grange, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Provides Professional and Compassionate Senior Care Services to Older Adults in La Grange, IL
Providing care to an elderly loved one can be challenging, and sometimes overwhelming. Family caregivers often help their loved ones manage mobility issues as well as health concerns, however, many caregivers find it difficult to balance caregiving with their own lives. Sometimes, caregivers find themselves neglecting their own health, their work, and their personal relationships.
Visiting Angels of Orland Park offers professional senior care services that give seniors quality care and family caregivers the respite they need. Our compassionate caregivers keep family members informed about their loved one’s condition, and grant seniors the gift of independence while giving their family members peace of mind.
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we understand that no two people require the same type of care. Knowing this, we have designed all of our senior care services to be completely customizable, meaning you only pay for the senior care services your loved one requires. Our services include:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – Seniors who are transitioning from the hospital to the home are given the structure and assistance they need to recover in the home environment.
- Social Care – Caregivers teach seniors to use technology to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Dementia Care – Caregivers offer seniors with dementia the care they need to stay independent for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Caregivers offer specialized care for the unique needs of seniors who have Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – Caregivers provide compassionate assistance to families and help seniors manage pain throughout the end-of-life process.
- Certified Palliative Care – Caregivers provide care that helps seniors with physical, spiritual, emotional, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – Caregivers help seniors and their families identify fall risk factors to prevent falls.
- Respite Care - Caregivers step in for family caregivers, allowing them to take a break and rest.
- Personal Home Care - Caregivers provide respectful and dignified assistance with personal care, such as dressing, bathing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - Caregivers provide assistance with daily tasks and provide company to seniors throughout the day.
Care in La Grange
Exercise is important for people of all ages, however it is especially important for seniors to stay active. Our caregivers can assist your loved ones in La Grange wherever they might need to go, including the following:
- Waiola Park is a great public park for seniors to enjoy nature and their community. The city holds community events in the park, and it’s a great place to get exercise on a sunny day.
- The La Grange Bible Church is a welcoming congregation that focuses on “developing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who attract others to Him.” It is a great place for seniors to meet new friends or find some peace of mind.
- Our senior caregivers can take your loved one to the La Grange Medical Center and Urgent Care for any health emergencies.
To learn more about how senior care with Visiting Angels of Orland Park can help your loved one, call our agency at 708-226-1028 today. We will help you schedule a free, no obligations in-home care assessment with you and your loved one to discuss care options as well as the health care needs of your loved one.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467