Senior Care in Palos, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Offers a Wide Range of Essential Senior Care Services in Palos
Visiting Angels of Orland Park, IL in Palos Hills, IL, and surrounding areas provide at-home care services for seniors. Our services are available on a part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock basis. The goal of our personalized care is to ensure your loved one can continue aging in place. Our experienced caregivers have the training needed to keep your loved one comfortable and safe in their home.
Elderly Care ServicesThe reality is that few seniors wish to spend the remainder of their lives away from family in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our superior home care services make it possible for your loved one to enjoy living safely in familiar surroundings no matter what their physical, mental, or age-related issues might be.
Our one-on-one home care services include:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home - we will assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-hospitalization
- Social Care - this care program helps seniors stay active and engaged with family, friends, and community
- Dementia Care - we provide in home senior care for those living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
Specialized One-on-One Care in Palos
As our care plans are designed with your loved one in mind, we incorporate the daily activities they need to age in place. In doing so, your senior remains comfortable and in good health.
However, just because your loved one receives senior care, it does not mean they are stuck at home all day. We believe in offering various opportunities for our clients to experience, create, explore, and socialize. To do so, our caregivers will accompany your senior outside the home, be it to a restaurant like Harvest Room for a nice lunch, a walk in a local Cook County Park, or when they need assistance for medial visits at Palos Health.
Contact Us at Visiting Angels of Orland Park Today!
Do you need more help at home as your age progresses? Or, do you have a loved one in Palos that requires extra assistance with everyday tasks? Regardless of the reason, we can help you at Visiting Angels of Orland Park. Our specialized services ensure your senior is safe, secure, and content, both in and outside of their home.
Call our agency today at 708-226-1028 to schedule your free, no-obligation assessment or to learn more about our custom senior care services.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467