Senior Care in Hickory Hills, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Provides Professional Senior Care Services in Hickory Hills
It can be difficult to watch a parent or beloved family member struggle with the challenges of aging. Often times an illness or limited mobility creates daily living obstacles that require outside support. Luckily, with Visiting Angels, your loved one can have skilled, experienced caregivers to assist them, right in the comfort of their own home. Our professional care providers are uniquely trained and selected to be a part of our Visiting Angels team based on their compassionate and caring nature. Our caregivers can provide the support that is needed for your loved one to remain at home in Hickory Hills, IL or nearby areas. All it takes is one phone call to Visiting Angels, to discuss our senior care.
Get The Help You Need, When You Need It
From a few hours of companionship each week to 24-hour personalized care, Visiting Angels is there for you when you need us. Our in senior care services include:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home - we will assist seniors recovering from a hospital stay and help them avoid re-hospitalization
- Social Care - this care program helps seniors stay active and engaged with family, friends, and community
- Dementia Care - we provide in home senior care for those living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease maintain their independence and safety
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
Does your mother require hygiene assistance in the morning? Are you looking for a caregiver to prepare meals for your father? Perhaps, your parents need an aide to run errands or perform light housework? Senior care services from Visiting Angels of Orland Park can help.
Life-Enrichment Activities in Hickory Hills
Each one of our personalized plans also includes life-enrichment activities, where our friendly care providers can partake in a favorite pastime with your loved one; like knitting, reminiscing over old family photos, or playing cards. Life-enrichment activities are included with each of our unique care plans in Hickory Hills.
Our care providers can also accompany your loved one on various outings. Whether it’s a doctor’s appointment at Loyola Center for Health at Hickory Hills, a leisurely lunch at Highlander's Grill for one of their homemade soup and wrap combos, or an afternoon fishing at Hickory Hills Park District - Kasey Meadow, your beloved senior will always have someone by their side. With so many fun things for seniors to do in Hickory Hills, your loved one will be able to happily interact with friends in the community with a helpful companion close by.
Call Visiting Angels today to find out more about our flexible senior care. Contact us at 708-226-1028, we can help keep your senior safe, secure, and content.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467