Senior Care in Oak Forest, IL
Visiting Angels of Orland Park Provides Essential Senior Care Services in Oak Forest
At Visiting Angels of Orland Park, we live our family values every day. That means we partner with you and your family to support your loved one’s holistic health through a variety of senior care services, building respectful and communicative relationships with your whole family. We are proud to serve seniors in Oak Forest with nationally recognized care.
Quality One-on-One Care
We believe that all seniors have the right to their best possible quality of life throughout their senior years, and we have built out our care at home services knowing that no two individuals need the same type of care. Visiting Angels of Orland Park provides comprehensive personal senior care services that can help clients with a variety of needs. We offer:
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – caregivers help seniors and their families with the transitional process of going from hospitalization to their home.
- Social Care – allows seniors to be acclimated to modern technology so they can in contact with their family and friends.
- Dementia Care - additional assistance throughout the home that helps seniors diagnosed with dementia remain independent for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – aides are trained in multiple services to help with transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, and meal preparation.
- End of Life Care – provides a guiding hand that is there to comfort and ease the burden for the senior and their family during their end of life transition.
- Certified Palliative Care – we have a holistic approach to senior care that allows seniors to receive assistance with their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
- Fall Prevention – helps families prevent unnecessary falls by identifying risk factors to seniors, who have limited mobility and poor vision.
- Respite Care - allows family members to take a step back and focus on their own needs and well-being.
- Personal Home Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and keeping your aging loved one company throughout the day.
Personalized Care Plans
No matter what kind of care is right for you, we will work with you to create a fully customized care plan that incorporates all the individual needs and concerns of your loved one. Our care coordinator will make sure you have access to the services you need, without paying for any you don’t—meaning our care plans are top quality and cost effective. You can choose the amount of time and services included in your care plan, and we will coordinate around your family’s schedule.
Beyond Care Within the Home
Accessing senior care services does not mean your loved one will be stuck at home. In fact, because we care for physical, mental, social, and emotional health, we will include enrichment activities in your loved one’s care plan that will increase their enjoyment of every day. And because we provide mobility assistance and reliable transportation, your loved one’s care plan can include activities like maintaining ongoing appointments at Cook County Hospital, enjoying a stroll in one of our Oak Forest parks, or trying out a new dish at Horizon.
Learn More About Our Essential Care
If you are helping to care for an elderly loved one who lives alone, the services offered by Visiting Angels of Orland Park can help increase their quality of life every day. Call our friendly care coordinators today at 708-226-1028 to learn more about our customizable senior care services.
Serving Orland Park, LaGrange, Flossmoor, Hinsdale, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels ORLAND PARK, IL11532 W 183rd St #NW
Orland Park, IL 60467