Adult Home Care in Springfield, MO
Visiting Angels Is the Adult Home Care Agency for Your Aging Loved One in Springfield
It’s been demonstrated repeatedly that adult home care is better for individuals than moving into an assisted care facility or nursing home. However, before selecting a service to provide senior home care, it’s important to ask some questions.
Since there are different levels of care available, patients and their families should first evaluate the types of care necessary. Once an individual’s in home care needs are determined, making decisions about hiring adult home care agencies in Springfield is far easier. Discussing the following questions is a great first step in deciding what type of care is needed.
Can Family Members Provide Adequate Care for the Loved One?
While family members may be able to provide some level of care, is the arrangement really the best for everyone involved? If the answer is no, Visiting Angels may be a better senior care alternative.
Is Everyone Comfortable Letting Someone into the Home to Provide Care?
Most people are comfortable letting home care service aides into their homes once they become familiar with the caregiver. Trust is important, and it takes time and familiarity to build a comfortable level of trust. Our staff members strive to build that trust with every visit.
How Often Is Care Necessary?
Elderly care needs are different for everyone. Some patients require only a few services, and their needs can easily be met with a few hours of help per week. Others require several hours of care every day to ensure their needs are met. Regardless of the level of care required, Visiting Angels can meet those needs.
What Services Does Visiting Angels of Springfield Provide?
Since every patient’s needs are different, we provide a great deal of flexibility to make sure every client gets the services they need to stay in their own home comfortably and safely. Some of the services we routinely provide are:
- Companionship - People who are alone too much quickly get lonely. When that happens, physical and mental health both tend to deteriorate.
- Shower Help - Simply getting in and out of the shower poses problems for Elder Care clients. Our team is trained to assist clients meet their daily needs.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care - Clients, especially Hospice patients, frequently need help with even basic needs. We’re here to provide compassionate care for every patient.
- Cooking - Our Adult Home Care Aide will work with clients to make sure they get help meeting their dietary needs.
- Light Housekeeping - Making sure everything is in its proper place is important to many long term care patients.
- Transportation - Getting to medical appointments and shopping is easy when a Caregiver is on hand to help.
If you or a loved one needs respite care, a home care aide from Visiting Angels of Springfield is ready to meet those needs. Contact us today at 417-863-8006 to get any questions about adult home care answered or to schedule services.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.