How Our Living Assistance Can Help Seniors in Greater Springfield, MO
Visiting Angels Offers Living Assistance Services to Seniors in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and Nearby Cities
You likely haven't thought of your parents as people who may need living assistance, since they've always been the ones to provide help to you. Yet, as people age, they can start to need a little bit more care around the home. Whether it's because of a health issue or they just cannot do everything they could before, it might be surprising that they need the extra assistance. Now, they might need you as much as you've needed them.
When you first realize your loved one needs extra living assistance in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, or the surrounding area, you might have a lot of different concerns. How do you find the right caregiver? What can the caregiver do to help? Many people in this position are overwhelmed with the thought of finding the best one-on-one home care for their loved one. Visiting Angels of Springfield understands this and is ready to help you.
Our Specialized Services
How can Visiting Angels of Springfield help your loved one? When you choose our agency for at home senior care, we'll work with you to create a plan for essential care that addresses your loved one's individual needs. Essential home care is always scheduled for the times you need it and can be modified as needed to adjust to changing needs. The living assistance services we provide can accommodate a wide range of needs including:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
We are dedicated to providing quality care services, which is why our care can be scheduled to arrive at any time needed, whether it's on a weekday, weekend, holiday or even for an overnight visit. They can be there for as long as their help is needed, from hourly visits to 24-hour care.
Visiting Angels of Springfield understand that sometimes specialized services are not always needed. Sometimes seniors want a little companionship or help around the house, which is why we are happy to assist with the following:
- Getting around town to do shopping, appointments or activities
- Planning and preparing meals, including helping with specific diets
- Assist in reminding the senior to take medicine and eat regularly
- Laundry, making beds, vacuuming, and other light housekeeping tasks
- Hanging out to talk, play favored games, take walks, and provide companionship
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming*
Visiting Angels of Springfield
Opting for living assistance is not always an easy decision to make. At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we work hard to ensure this is as easy as possible for both you and your loved one. We provide an initial in-home assessment that includes a home safety and falls assessment to make sure your loved one is as safe as possible in their home. When you choose us for essential home care services, you'll find you have all the help your loved one might need. Contact our home care agency today at 417-863-8006 or fill out the intake form through the button below to learn more about our living assistance services.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.