Senior Care in Spokane, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Provides Personalized Senior Care in Spokane
It is preferable for most seniors to remain at home for as long as possible instead of moving to a care facility or nursing home. Utilizing in-home senior care allows your loved one to stay in their homes, maintaining independence, and continuing living their lives as they know it. Visiting Angels of Springfield has provided home care to those in Spokane for many years, offering the best care available from our highly trained and experienced caregivers.
Our Specialized Services
Visiting Angels of Springfield offers personalized senior care plans to fit your loved one’s unique needs, lifestyle, and interests. Our programs are created around building enduring, positive relationships between our clients and caregivers, providing companionship, meaningful conversation, and the highest quality of care. When you select Visiting Angels of Springfield to provide care for your loved one, you can rest easy knowing they are in compassionate, capable hands.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - customized care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - assistance for seniors with dementia, helping them stay independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our Angels are trained to prevent falls and teach fall prevention to seniors and their families
- End of Life Care - compassionate care and support to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors maintain relationships with family and friends through texting, email, and video calls
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for those recovering from a hospital stay, preventing re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - looking after seniors social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and assist with tasks of daily living
- Respite Care - we provide essential respite to family caregivers
Care in Spokane
When you live a life filled with socializing and active experiences, your health and well-being improve dramatically. Our senior care providers recognize the importance of living a rich life and make sure to include this when working with clients. Spokane is an excellent place for seniors to live and thrive, and there are plenty of things to do!
National Tiger Sanctuary
Just nine minutes from Spokane, the National Tiger Sanctuary is a non-profit rescue organization dedicated to providing a healthy and enriching permanent home to exotic and domestic animals. Learn about big cats and the environment at this education-rich facility.
The family-style Gateway Cafe offers “country cookin’ just like momma makes it!” Renowned by locals and tourists alike, you will not leave unsatisfied. Served by friendly and upbeat staff, they offer up country classics like all you can eat catfish on Friday evenings, chicken fried steak, and other comfort food favorites.
Busiek State Forest
Spanning an impressive 2,700 acres, the Busiek State Forest offers activities for people of all ages. Take a stroll through the eighteen miles of trails and enjoy the natural beauty of this forest. From wild birds to serene creek beds, this enchanting landscape will spark awe in all who visit.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment Today
Visiting Angels of Springfield will be happy to answer any of your questions about our senior care services in Spokane. Contact our staff today and they will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. During this assessment, we will better determine which course of care is suitable for your family and start developing a care plan. To get started with this no-obligation assessment, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804