Affordable Home Care in Greater Springfield, MO
Visiting Angels Offers Affordable Home Care Options to Families in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we understand how important it is for you to find the best care for your loved one. We know you need affordable home care in Springfield Missouri that you can trust and we're ready to help. When your loved one needs help, you may have a lot of questions about how to manage their care, who can help when you're at work, and whether you can actually afford a caregiver.
Customized Care for Your Loved One
Visiting Angels of Springfield provides affordable home care services to families in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and the surrounding area. We create customized affordable home care plans to make sure your loved one will receive the help they need. We work with every client to make sure their level of care is met and to make sure their unique needs are taken care of.
Our flexible options include temporary or long-term care, weekday, weekend or holiday visits, or respite care. We can also help with daytime, evening, overnight, 24-hour or live-in care, depending on the level of care your loved one needs. We provide help with Alzheimer's or dementia care as well as assistance with activities of daily living to ensure your loved one has any help they might need.
Our agency offers senior care services that include:
- Companion Care: assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation, laundry, and medication reminders.
- Personal Care: including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Respite Care: for when family caregivers need to step away from their responsibilities for any length of time.
- Dementia Care: for clients with specialized cognitive needs.
- Alzheimer's Services: our caregivers are specially trained in the best practices of Alzheimer's care.
- End of Life Care: compassionate assistance throughout the end of life process.
- Fall Prevention: identifying fall hazards and risks, assisting with mobility, transferring, and walking.
- Social Care: assistance with social media, texting, e-mailing, and shopping online.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: our transitional senior care program to help recover from a hospital stay.
- Certified Palliative Care: holistic care for a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
We Keep Care Affordable
Our costs vary depending on the level of care your loved one needs and how often you'll need our help. Our office offer affordable home care rates that can help you schedule the care when you need it and make sure you can stick to your budget.
With our one-on-one care services, your loved one will be able to continue living at home for as long as possible. We can even provide supportive care services if your loved one is in an assisted-living facility and needs additional support. When you choose Visiting Angels of Springfield, you can feel confident that your loved one will receive compassionate care from a friendly caregiver and will receive all the care they need. You're going to appreciate how affordable our care can be while still meeting the needs of your loved one.
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we understand you have a budget and we’re ready to work with you to create a care plan that meets your needs and budget.
Contact Us Today
With Visiting Angels of Springfield, you will have a partner who understands your concerns, needs, and preferences for essential care. We will work with you to ensure your loved one has everything they need to live an active and healthy life in their own home. If you want to learn more about our affordable home care please click the button below to fill out an intake form!
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804