Visiting Angels is the Leading Senior Care Provider in Springfield, MO and the Surrounding Area
About Visiting Angels’ Senior Care in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and Nearby Cities
In 2008, Nate Stokes knew the time had come for a change in careers. His new career goal was to find a way to help others. At one point in time, Nate's family had helped his grandparents continue to enjoy the independence of living at home, by making use of senior care services. Thinking back, Nate realized the many benefits of having a professional caregiver during this challenging time in their life.
Driving down the road, Nate kept hearing radio advertisements about Visiting Angels. A light-bulb popped on in his head and he decided the time had come to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families. Soon he was opening his own senior care agency with Visiting Angels. Today his agency, Visiting Angels of Springfield, has helped countless families in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and the surrounding area care for their elderly loved ones when they need a little extra help.
Services You Could Benefit From
Here is a list of our specialized senior care services:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, it is our long-held philosophy that we have one mission, to provide our clients and their families with the best care possible while at the same time being respectful to our skilled caregivers.
True to our mission statement, Visiting Angels of Springfield’s services always have the best training and support available. In doing so, we ensure that our elderly clients will always receive the finest in-home senior care possible wherever and whenever our services are needed. We offer both temporary and long-term care plans that can provide you with an hourly, weekly, or around-the-clock caregiver for your aging loved one.
Contact Visiting Angels of Springfield
Our dedication to providing the finest care possible at all times is why Visiting Angels of Springfield is regarded as one of the leading home care providers in the area. If you would like to learn more about the many elderly care services, be sure you contact us directly by calling 417-863-8006 or fill out our intake form through the button below. We will work with you and your loved one to create a personalized senior care plan that meets their needs now and can be adjusted as these needs change.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Springfield, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.