Home Care in Republic, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Provides Home Care to Seniors in Republic
If you or a loved one needs some extra assistance around the house, Visiting Angels of Springfield is here to provide that support. Home care can be beneficial with everything from daily tasks, companionship, palliative care, and more. Our highly trained caregivers are equipped to support you in whichever way you need. Offering home care in Republic, MO and the surrounding area, we want to lend a helping hand.
How We Help You
Home care is a tool that enables more freedom to people who need extra assistance. We offer comprehensive and customized care to fit the unique needs of our clients’ lifestyles. With a wide range of support services, we are equipped to match your needs with the best care available.
Our services include:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
Care in Republic, MO
One of the benefits of home care is being able to stay near the people and places that are important in your life. Our Angels make sure to help your loved one outside of the home so they can keep living life to the fullest. In Republic, MO there are so many different things to experience!
Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield
Visit the site of the first major Civil War battle fought west of the Mississippi River, which on August 10, 1861, shifted national attention to the war in Missouri. Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield offers self-guided driving or walking tours, walking trails, moonlight tours, living history programs, and more. All areas of the Ray House and Visitors Center are wheelchair accessible and listening devices are available for use in the Visitor Center.
Flat Creek is a family-owned and operated restaurant that is one of the top destination restaurants in the Ozarks. Offering Midwestern home-cooked favorites such as catfish, fried pickle spears, and ribs, there is something for everyone on their menu.
Wonders of Wildlife Museum & Aquarium
The Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium has over 1.5 miles of trails and spans 350,000 square feet, immersing you in an educational experience about the story of America’s most valued conservationists throughout history and today. It was established by Johnny Morris, the founder and CEO of Bass Pro Shops.
Call Us to Learn More
If home care sounds like the right fit for you and your family, or if you have any questions, contact us or call (417) 863-8006 for a free, in-home consultation.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.