At Home Care Services in Springfield, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels of Springfield Provides At Home Care Services to Seniors
During the spring and summer months, most families’ focus turns to health matters. The elderly must take additional steps to enjoy better health, and that’s why at home care services in Springfield Missouri are in demand. While Visiting Angels does not provide medical care, our team makes it easier for people to age in a dignified way. Here, families will learn the benefits of our at home care services.
From the small things, like frequent exercise, to bigger things, like periodic medical checkups, many adults are used to putting their needs off for others’ sake. Seniors and their caregivers often share similar experiences, but self-neglect often brings negative health outcomes. A caregiver from Visiting Angels will help seniors change their lives by regaining their dignity and self-worth.
Easier Access to Proper Medical Care
Many elderly people need close medical supervision, and in some cases, it’s crucial. While our team members don’t provide medical care themselves, we make it easier for seniors by providing medication reminders and transportation to and from important medical appointments.
Better Nutritional Support
For adult children with aging parents, it’s quite common to worry that they’re not eating a balanced diet when they’re at home alone. At its core, cooking is very much a social exercise. Therefore, an elder living alone may lose interest in cooking and food prep if there’s no one around to share a meal with. With professional caregivers, Springfield residents are assured that their loved ones’ nutritional needs are being met. Visiting Angels’ caregivers will help with meal prep and cooking as needed, and they’ll monitor and report changes in seniors’ eating habits.
Caregivers Make Medication Management Easier
As is the case with families’ concerns on nutrition, matters of medication management may also come into play. In some instances, a person’s medication schedule may be so tight that even the most dedicated caregiver is challenged to comply with it. With help from our providers, seniors will find it easier to manage medications. With our reminders and dosage verification, we provide peace of mind to concerned family members who can’t always be there.
A Full List of Our Services
Please take a look at our full list of at home care services:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
Contact Visiting Angels Today
Another significant advantage of one-on-one care is that it is provided in the senior's home, where they feel most at ease. We assist people in aging in their own homes, where they want to be. Families and seniors who require assistance or have concerns about our at-home care services should call Visiting Angels of Springfield at 417-863-8006 for more information. Call our office immediately to become Visiting Angels your loved one's provider. Our services are accessible in Branson, Ozark, Hollister, Nixa, Republic, and other adjacent cities in addition to Springfield. Fill out our intake form by clicking the button below to learn more about our at-home care services!
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804