Home Care in Nixa, MO
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, everything we do is designed to increase the care and support your loved one has available to them. Seniors who live alone can be at an increased risk for social isolation, depression, anxiety, and other poor health outcomes. When your family works with our home care agency, you will have expertise and compassion available to your loved one whenever they need assistance.
Visiting Angels of Springfield Offers Home Care to Seniors in Nixa, MO, and Nearby Areas
Home care makes it easier for seniors to live independently at home. Companionship care is at the heart of what we do, with caregivers who work hard to build communicative relationships with your family. Our senior care services help with daily activities like meal preparation, mobility assistance, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Our caregivers also offer hands-on care for Alzheimer’s, dementia, fall prevention, and more.
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we understand that each family has specific needs, personalities, budgets, and schedules. We will work to understand your care needs and everyday preferences to create a care plan that includes solutions that support physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
Our senior care programs include:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
When creating a home care plan, we want to include enrichment activities to nurture a client's social and emotional health. Our approach to senior care means we can help your loved one access ongoing appointments at Cox Health, take a stroll in one of Nixa's many parks, or enjoy a new dish at Piccolo.
Visiting Angels of Springfield
If you are concerned for the well-being of a loved one who lives alone, Visiting Angels of Springfield can help. Our caregivers can provide one-on-one care to help your loved one keep their independence at home.
Call our agency today to learn more about how we can assist your loved one with our fully personalized senior care services.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804