Home Care in Hollister, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Provides Exceptional One-on-One Home Care to Seniors in Hollister
For seniors who want to make the most of their golden years, aging in place is becoming an increasingly popular option. Home care can help your loved one stay safe, healthy, and happy at home, and Visiting Angels of Springfield is your local resource for comprehensive senior care services. If you are worried about an aging loved one’s ability to meet their needs while living alone, working with a caregiver can give your whole family peace of mind while helping your loved one with any daily activity.
Visiting Angels of Springfield
Visiting Angels of Springfield is dedicated to improving the quality of life for each of our clients. We do this by offering top-tier home care services that are provided by professionally trained, licensed, and bonded caregivers. This means that when you work with Visiting Angels of Springfield, you are working with care coordinators, schedulers, and providers who are your neighbors and friends.
Our Care Programs and Services
We offer comprehensive home care services, including:
- Companion Care: assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation, laundry, and medication reminders.
- Personal Care: including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Respite Care: for when family caregivers need to step away from their responsibilities for any length of time.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: for clients with specialized cognitive needs.
- Around-the-Clock Care: 24/7 monitoring and assistance.
- End of Life Care: compassionate assistance throughout the end of life process.
- Fall Prevention: identifying fall hazards and risks, assisting with mobility, transferring, and walking.
- Social Care: assistance with social media, texting, e-mailing, and shopping online.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: our transitional care program to help recover from a hospital stay.
- Certified Palliative Care: holistic care for a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
Keeping Seniors Social
We also provide safe and reliable transportation for our clients to ensure that they can run errands, keep medical appointments, and join community events. With transportation and mobility assistance, your loved one can get to all their appointments at Cox Medical Center, enjoy a hot cup of coffee at the Hollister Coffee Company, and participate in activities at the Branson Hollister Senior Center.
For seniors, isolation and loneliness are real risks that also cause health problems. In home elderly care is designed to combat these risks, while also providing for the daily needs of each of our clients. At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we seek to build strong and communicative relationships with our clients, and to understand their hobbies, preferences, and wishes so that we can engage them in socializing, exploring, and play.
Contact Us Today
If you are concerned about the well-being of a loved one who lives alone, Visiting Angels of Springfield is here to help. Contact our local agency today at 417-863-8006 to learn more about our home care services for seniors.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804