In-Home Care in Springfield, MO, and The Surrounding Areas
What to Expect From Visiting Angels' In-Home Care in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, and Nearby Cities
According to a recent survey, over 90% of seniors want to stay at home for as long as they can. Home is where a person is most comfortable, and if a person moves into a nursing home or assisted living facility, they will likely give up some of that comfort. Another study showed that those who received in-home care services had 25% fewer doctor visits than those who did not receive in-home care. Visiting Angels of Springfield's team of respite workers, companion caregivers, and home aides work together with clients' healthcare providers to offer comprehensive care.
Compared with moving to an assisted living facility or nursing home, the benefits of care are:
- Increased convenience
- Improved quality of life
- Decreased medical bills
Reasons to Use In-Home Care Services
Visiting Angels of Springfield offers enrichment programs that are tailored to each client. For instance, a customized care plan may include help with a range of tasks according to the client's needs.
1) Maintain Your Independence
Far too often, patients recovering from surgeries or suffering from illnesses dread losing their sense of independence. They may well realize living without some sort of assistance is not really possible, but don’t want to surrender their independence unless there is no other option available. With senior care, your loved ones can remain in their own homes and still receive the level of care they need.
2) One-on-One Care
When seniors are confined to a traditional nursing home, they don’t receive the level of care provided when you opt for quality in-home care, we provide a range of care options in a home setting. Family members can be assured every senior care provider will be there to help when needed.
3) Remaining at Home
Many seniors have lived in the same homes for years, and most people are hesitant to leave. Since recovery times can frequently be reduced when patients are more comfortable, respite care at home is generally the best option for seniors and others needing time to recover. Routines don’t have to be abandoned, and your loved ones have access to a place they’re comfortable with.
4) Be in Control
Once a patient enters a typical long-term care facility, they generally have little to say about daily schedules and other routines. Visiting Angels of Springfield works based on your loved one's preferred schedule.
5) More Flexibility
When senior care services are used, our services are tailored to your loved one’s needs and are revised as conditions change. Families pay only for the services they actually need. While some patients will need extensive, around-the-clock care, others will only require a few hours per day to meet their requirements. There is no need to pay for services not really needed when quality in-home care services are used.
Our List of Specialized Services
Our team of caregivers can provide a wide range of specialized in-home care services:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care, which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
Learn More About Visiting Angels of Springfield's Home Care
Contact Visiting Angels of Springfield today at 417-863-8006 to see how our in-home care can benefit your family in Springfield, Nixa, Republic, or the surrounding area.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804