Senior Care in Walnut Shade, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Offers Exceptional In-Home Senior Care in Walnut Shade
More and more often, seniors across Walnut Shade are trying to avoid nursing homes or assisted living facilities and choosing to live out their golden years in the comfort of their own homes. Most seniors express the desire to stay at home for as long as possible. However, as seniors get older, many will experience physical or mental health problems that can make living at home without support unsafe. With in-home senior care from Visiting Angels of Springfield, seniors can get the assistance they need to remain independent at home from professional and compassionate caregivers.
Custom Care Services
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we realize that no two individuals require the same type of care. Because of this, we have made all our senior care services completely customizable. Our caregivers can help your loved one with a wide variety of different tasks and provide compassionate assistance. Our customizable senior care services include:
- Alzheimer’s Care - customized care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - assistance for seniors with dementia, helping them stay independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our Angels are trained to prevent falls and teach fall prevention to seniors and their families
- End of Life Care - compassionate care and support to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors maintain relationships with family and friends through texting, email, and video calls
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for those recovering from a hospital stay, preventing re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - looking after seniors social, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal tasks
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and assist with tasks of daily living
- Respite Care - we provide essential respite to family caregivers
Care in Walnut Shade
Getting out of the house is important for people of all ages, however it is even more important for seniors. Seniors who spend too much time in their own homes can often feel depressed, isolated, or anxious. Unfortunately, it can be difficult for seniors to get around safely outside the home. Our senior caregivers at Visiting Angels of Springfield can help your loved one with transportation as well as assist them throughout Walnut Shade.
Lewis Family, Dean, Anna Mae and David D. Lewis Memorial Conservation Area
Seniors who enjoy spending time in nature can visit the Lewis Family, Dean, Anna Mae and David D. Lewis Memorial Conservation Area. Seniors can come here to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors and get some exercise.
Walnut Shade General Baptist Church
If your loved one is religious, the Walnut Shade General Baptist Church is a great place for seniors to go. Seniors can get some peace and quiet as well as socialize with their friends in the community.
Of course, our trusted caregivers can also assist your loved one to the nearest medical center or hospital, such as CoxHealth. Whether your loved one has a doctor’s appointment or a possible medical emergency, our caregivers can ensure your loved one gets there.
To learn more about how in home senior care services can help your loved one, contact our agency and we will help you schedule a free home care assessment. This helps us determine what kind of care your loved one may need and helps to provide you with the information your family requires to make the best choice for your loved one.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.