Visiting Angels is the Leading Senior Care Provider in Greater Marmora, Cape May, and Elmer, NJ, and Nearby Areas
If you are helping to care for an aging loved one in Marmora or Cape May, you are far from alone! More and more families are providing senior care to family members, helping them to maintain their homes and independent lifestyles for longer. That is why Visiting Angels of Cape May is proud to offer essential assistance from caregivers in our community, dedicated to caring for our neighbors and improving the quality of life of each of our clients.
Visiting Angels Provides Compassionate One-on-One Senior Care You Can Trust in Marmora, Cape May, Elmer, NJ, and Surrounding Areas
Our Angels offer care that includes every part of daily life your loved one might need assistance with, from meals to mobility to personal care. The heart of what we do is one-on-one comfort care, and with a dedicated home care specialist, families receive a caregiver who will build a trusted, communicative relationship with their loved ones. We pair clients with caregivers based on expertise as well as personality traits, hobbies, and preferences, fostering common activities and values.
You can trust our Angel to provide the senior care your loved one might need to stay comfortable and safe throughout the day.
Our home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - our caregivers will set in place healthy routines for seniors with dementia
- Fall Prevention - essential assistance with mobility to help seniors prevent costly falls
- End-of-Life Care - compassionate care for families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can assist seniors with social media, texting, video chatting, and more to stay connected to the ones they loved
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
- Respite Care - assistance for family members who need to take a step back and focus on their own health
Meet Debbe Bourgoin, Owner of Visiting Angels of Cape May
Visiting Angels of Cape May has been providing senior care to Cape May, Marmora, and surrounding areas for years. Debbe Bourgoin, the owner of Visiting Angels of Cape May, is dedicated to serving our neighbors, enabling seniors to live at home and their families to find peace of mind. She is proud of the fact that with her team of committed caregivers, her agency has been able to help hundreds of families throughout the area. She often hears about how her caregivers become like family to her clients, and to her, that means her agency is successful in providing exceptional care.
Getting Started with Visiting Angels of Cape May
Get started with Visiting Angels of Cape May by contacting our office to schedule your free, in-home care assessment. We will visit you and your loved one, determine what senior care services are needed, and figure out the right schedule and budget for your family and needs. We will also decide what traits we should look for in the caregiver we recommend to you. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we think would be a good match.
If you are helping to care for an aging loved one in Marmora or Cape May, you can trust the essential comprehensive care offered by Visiting Angels of Cape May to provide the best possible quality of life for your family member.
Contact our senior care agency today to start creating your customized home care plan!
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels CAPE MAY, NJ110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223