In Home Supportive Services in Marmora, Cape May, Elmer, NJ, and Neighboring Cities
Visiting Angels Provides In Home Supportive Services in Marmora, Cape May, Elmer, and Cumberland Counties - Including Portions of Salem and Gloucester Counties
Visiting Angels of Cape May is one of the leading in home supportive service agencies in Cape May, Marmora, and other nearby communities. Many of the families in our area turn to us to provide care designed to help their loved ones remain independent for longer. We provide a comprehensive selection of in home supportive services, including:
- Alzheimer's Services - we train our caregivers to the best practices of Alzheimer's Care.
- Dementia Care - we can establish a routine to help seniors with dementia maintain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can assist your loved one with mobility and help prevent costly falls
- End of Life Care - essential assistance and companionship during one of the most trying times for families
- Social Care - our caregivers can help your loved one stay connected to friends, family, and community members
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we can help prevent hospital re-admission with our transitional care program
- Certified Palliative Care - we can look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful help with tasks like bathing, toileting, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we can step in when a family caregiver needs to take a break and focus on their own needs
We Work with Your Schedule
At Visiting Angels of Cape May, we provide in home supportive services around your family's needs, budget, and schedule. We offer a variety of short and long-term care plans. We can be there daily, on weekends, overnight, and on holidays to provide the needed care. We make our services available to you or your loved one at very reasonable hourly rates that lets you determine the amount of care we provide.
Safety Is Always Our First Concern
Safety is always our number one concern. To protect your loved one from harm, Visiting Angels of Cape May is fully bonded and insured. Our caregivers must pass stringent background, reference, and previous employment checks. We also require our caregivers to be up-to-date on the best practices of senior care.
We will continually monitor the care provided by our aides via regular phone calls and in-person visits. We do this to ensure our clients are getting the care and attention they deserve.
Learn More Today
Visiting Angels of Cape May believes that our fully personalized in home supportive services set us apart from the other agencies. Each care plan is customized to meet a client's specific needs to ensure they get the right care level.
To learn more about our services or to schedule your free, in-home assessment, contact Visiting Angels of Cape May by clicking one of the buttons below and get started creating the perfect care plan!
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels CAPE MAY, NEW JERSEY110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223
Phone: (609) 604-8176
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.