Home Care in Williamstown, NJ
As seniors opt for home care services more and more often, it is important to make sure they are safe inside and outside their homes. According to recent studies, most seniors want to remain home for as long as possible and avoid nursing homes or assisted living facilities. However, the aging process can make it difficult for seniors to live safely on their own. Thankfully, nursing homes are not the only options for seniors who require care.
Visiting Angels of Cape May Provides Extraordinary Home Care for Seniors in Williamstown, NJ, and Nearby Areas
At Visiting Angels of Cape May, we provide a wide variety of home care options to seniors living in Williamstown, NJ. With our help, your loved one can receive the care they need while maintaining their chosen lifestyle in the comfort of their home.
We offer a range of different customizable home care options at Visiting Angels of Cape May. We understand that when it comes to care, there is no such thing as “one size fits all.” To create a care plan, our specialists start with a free in-home consultation to evaluate what services your loved one will require, as well as assess your loved one’s preferences. This ensures that your loved one will receive care that is perfectly tailored to their needs.
Our specialized home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - We train our caregivers in the best practices of Alzheimer's Care.
- Dementia Care - We can establish a routine to help seniors with dementia maintain their independence at home.
- Fall Prevention - Our caregivers can assist your loved one with mobility and help prevent costly falls.
- End of Life Care - Essential assistance and companionship during one of the most trying times for families.
- Social Care - Our caregivers can help your loved one stay connected to friends, family, and community members.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - We can help prevent hospital re-admission with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - We can look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Personal Care - Dignified and respectful help with tasks like bathing, toileting, and grooming.
- Elderly Companion Care - Assistance with daily tasks and activities.
- Respite Care - We can step in when a family caregiver needs to take a break and focus on their own needs.
Our professional caregivers can also assist with mild housework, transportation, shopping, medication reminders, and more in Williamstown.
Care Outside the Home in Williamstown
There is so much to do in Williamstown, and we believe that seniors should always have access to the great places this city has to offer. Our goal is to make sure that not only is your loved one safe and happy within their home but that they also continue doing what they love outside of the home.
Seniors who love nature can take walks in the lovely Owens Park, which offers different areas to play sports, as well as nature trails and picnic tables. Here, your loved one can explore the great outdoors with assistance from one of our home care aids. Or, if your loved one is religious, our caregivers can provide transportation to and from St. Matthew’s Baptist Church. If your loved one wishes to seek peace and comfort in faith, this is a good place for them to go.
While slightly outside of Williamstown, the Virtua Urgent Care Hospital is the nearest urgent care facility to Williamstown. If your loved one cannot wait for a doctor’s appointment but does not need to go to the emergency room, Virtua Urgent Care can provide your loved one with the services they require. Our caregivers can accompany them there and take notes during the visit.
If your loved one in Williamstown is having a difficult time maintaining their independence on their own, it may be time to give our agency a call. For more information or to get started, you can reach us at 609-545-8258 and ask about our home care services for a free consultation.
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels CAPE MAY, NJ110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223