Senior Care in Ocean City, NJ
Visiting Angels of Cape May, NJ, provides expert senior care for aging and disabled adults in the Ocean City area.
We all want to remain in our own homes for as long as possible. But, unfortunately, as a senior’s needs grow, loved ones fear for their safety. Visiting Angels of Cape May recognizes that home is often the most secure place for seniors, and remaining in the home they cherish is possible with the help of a professional caregiver. Our team provides essential senior care services, so you can continue to live and thrive in the familiar surroundings of the home you love.
We Cater to Your Needs
Each of our clients is unique and requires individualized services. Our experienced caregivers are thoroughly screened and will meet with you in your home to design a senior care plan suited to your situation and budget. Our services include:
- Personal Home Care, including bathing, grooming, bathroom needs, mobility, meal preparation, and more
- Companion Care, resulting in strong bonds between friendly caregivers and clients through shared activities and interests.
- Fall Prevention, including safety protocols to assist seniors with mobility and vision issues
- Respite Care, which enables loved ones to feel comfortable taking necessary time away, knowing seniors are safe and happy in our care
- Ready-Set-Go-Home, to help seniors who are weak and disoriented after time in a medical facility
- Dementia Care, which enables seniors with memory loss to remain safe in familiar surroundings
- Alzheimer’s care, in which specialized caregivers assist seniors with daily needs and activities
- Social Care to assist seniors with technology, enabling frequent contact with friends and family
- End of Life Care in which caregivers provide essential guidance and comfort for seniors and their families
- Certified Palliative Care, because we recognize that physical, emotional, and spiritual needs are equally important for seniors to thrive at home
Engagement is Key
Seniors who live at home don’t need to be housebound. Instead, our clients must spend time interacting with others in the community. Engagement keeps minds and bodies active and healthy. Our Ocean City clients enjoy a variety of activities with their caregivers, including:
The Ocean City Arts Center offers visual and performing arts classes for adults of all ages. In addition, seniors take pottery or creative drawing classes, as well as tai chi or ballroom dancing lessons. Plus, there is a gallery and gift shop on site which is a great place to find unique items.
The Aquatic and Fitness Center is a facility where people of all ages and fitness levels participate in promoting health and wellness programs. Seniors can take advantage of the 25-meter pool, strength and cardiovascular equipment, and fitness classes.
Ocean City is known for the family-friendly Ocean City Boardwalk, where seniors can explore two and a half miles of shops and restaurants and enjoy live performances at the Music Pier, home to the Ocean City Pops.
To learn more about our senior care services, contact Visiting Angels of Cape May, NJ at (609) 604-8176 or fill out our online form.
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels CAPE MAY, NEW JERSEY110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223
Phone: (609) 604-8176