Senior Care in Marmora, NJ
Visiting Angels of Cape May Provides In-Home Senior Care to Older and Disabled Adults in Marmora
Across the nation, seniors are making the choice to age in place in the comfort of their own homes instead of moving to an assisted living facility. Not surprisingly, most seniors wish to remain home for as long as possible before moving to an elder care facility or a nursing home. When seniors can age in place in their homes, they are able to maintain their independence and their regular routines as well as the activities they enjoy. However, many seniors require professional senior care at some point. That is where we come in.
At Visiting Angels of Cape May, we provide quality in-home senior care to the elderly. With our customizable care options, you can rest assured that your loved one will be safe and well-cared for while they enjoy their golden years to the fullest.
Our Personalized Services
We do things a bit differently at Visiting Angels of Cape May. We understand that when it comes to senior care, one size does not “fit all” and that each individual requires a care plan that is as unique as they are. Our caregivers offer a variety of different services, though they go far above and beyond simply providing care. At Visiting Angels of Cape May, our caregivers offer friendship and companionship, they build meaningful relationships with our clients and the families of our clients.
Our exceptional senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital readmission
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Care in Marmora
At Visiting Angels of Cape May, we know that getting out of the house is important for people of all ages, but especially seniors. Seniors may often feel cooped up inside their homes but because of mobility issues or a lack of access to transportation, many seniors feel that they cannot go out without assistance. With so much to do in Marmora, our senior care caregivers are happy to assist your loved ones on their excursions outside the home.
Beesley’s Point Beach
If your loved one enjoys being outdoors and exploring the beauty of nature, Beesley’s Point Beach is a wonderful place to go. Here, your loved one can appreciate the vastness of the Atlantic Ocean while getting the daily exercise they need.
Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish
Seniors who are more religious can go to the Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish to find some peace and quiet or engage in the community. This welcoming congregation is a great place for seniors to make new friends and stay in touch with old friends while engaging in worship.
Cape Regional Urgent Care
Of course, our caregivers can also assist your loved one to the nearest hospital, like the Cape Regional Urgent Care center. This urgent care center is convenient and provides quality, efficient services.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment with Visiting Angels of Cape May
No matter what kind of care your loved one requires, our caregivers are here to help. To learn more about our senior care services, contact our Visiting Angels of Cape May today. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions about our care and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. To get started with your free, in-home assessment, click one of the buttons below.
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels CAPE MAY, NEW JERSEY110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223
Phone: (609) 604-8176