One-on-One Home Care Enables Independence for Seniors Throughout Cape May, Marmora, NJ and Neighboring Communities
Visiting Angels Provides Essential Home Care in Marmora, Cape May, and Cumberland Counties - Including Portions of Salem and Gloucester Counties
At Visiting Angels of Cape May, we have been providing top-quality home care for more than 20 years, helping thousands of seniors remain at home and stay safe, healthy, and comfortable for longer. As more and more elders choose to age in place, maintaining their independence throughout their golden years, one-on-one home care is becoming a popular option for families and their aging loved ones.
Flexible Care Plans
Essential care services for seniors from Visiting Angels of Cape May provide day to day assistance your loved one might need, including:
- Alzheimer's Services - we train our caregivers to the best practices of Alzheimer's Care.
- Dementia Care - we can establish a routine to help seniors with dementia maintain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can assist your loved one with mobility and help prevent costly falls
- End of Life Care - essential assistance and companionship during one of the most trying times for families
- Social Care - our caregivers can help your loved one stay connected to friends, family, and community members
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we can help prevent hospital re-admission with our transitional care program
- Certified Palliative Care - we can look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful help with tasks like bathing, toileting, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we can step in when a family caregiver needs to take a break and focus on their own needs
Our affordable home care plans do not mean that your loved one must remain isolated at home. In fact, with mobility assistance and transportation available, we work hard to include social events, outings, exploration in the community, and opportunities to meet others at senior centers and day centers. Your caregiver will help your loved one pursue the hobbies and activities that most interest them, whether that taking is a stroll in the park or partaking in their favorite board game.
The kind of care you choose is entirely up to your loved one and their individual needs, as well as your family’s needs. The most important aspect of care is the companionship provided by your caregiver, who supports your loved one’s daily needs while uplifting their independence, dignity, and individuality.
Getting Started with Visiting Angels of Cape May
If you are helping to provide for the needs of an aging loved one in Cape May or Marmora, receiving assistance does not mean your loved one will have to leave home. With care from Visiting Angels of Cape May, your loved one can stay at home and you can rest assured that all their needs are met. Contact Visiting Angels of Cape May at 609-604-8176 to get started with your free, in home care assessment today.
Serving Cape May & Cumberland Counties Including Areas of Gloucester and Salem Counties
Visiting Angels Cape May, New Jersey110 Roosevelt Blvd #109
Marmora, NJ 08223
Phone: (609) 604-8176
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.