Home Care in Urbanna
At Visiting Angels® Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula, we believe that every senior deserves the chance to live at home. Life in their own residence can bring peace, comfort, privacy, and many other benefits. With our home care for Urbanna area seniors, we provide the compassionate in-home support many seniors need to uphold this lifestyle. Our caregivers will assist your loved one with various tasks, increase home safety, and provide kind, positive companionship so they never have to be alone.
More About Our Home Care Assistance
Some of our basic care categories include companion care, personal care, Alzheimer's care, and more. However, our service is always customized to meet each person's individual needs. To determine the best course of action for your loved one, and to answer your questions, we provide a no-cost initial care consultation for every family. After this meeting, we will be able to customize a care schedule and match your loved one with a compatible caregiver from our team.
The benefits of our support include:
- Improved Home Safety. Household falls can be catastrophic for seniors. We provide tips on how to make their home setting safer, along with one-on-one support to prevent falls and keep them safe.
- Convenience. We take care of basic housework, meal prep, errands, and more to simplify their daily life and allow them to relax.
- Self-Care. If your loved one requires assistance with sensitive tasks like bathing, grooming, or toileting, our compassionate caregivers can help.
- Companionship. They will have a kind and friendly person around to engage in conversation and share their days with. Social interaction is a vital part of a happy, healthy life, and we are thrilled to provide this support for our seniors.
- Respite For Family. It is not easy to care for a senior relative, and with our support, you won't have to do it alone. We provide flexible scheduling to cover for you as often as you need.
Providing Home Care Services Throughout the Urbanna Area
With loving home care from one of our amazing caregivers, you can provide a safe, easy, and fulfilling home life for your loved one. We are proud to help local seniors live happier, healthier lives and create vital respite for caregiving family members. Our support is available throughout:
- Wicomico Church
- Merry Point
- Northumberland County
- Lancaster County
- Middlesex County
- Gloucester County
- Richmond County
- Essex County
- and the surrounding areas
To learn more about our home care options in Urbanna, call Visiting Angels Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula and schedule your no-cost care consultation today.
Serving Kilmarnock, White Stone, Heathsville, Saluda, Urbanna, Tappahannock, Gloucester and The Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTHERN NECK-MIDDLE PENINSULA VIRGINIA68 S Main St
Kilmarnock, VA 22482