Home Care in Northumberland County
With our home care in Northumberland County, Visiting Angels® Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula provides flexible scheduling, customized assistance, and wonderful companionship for local seniors. Our specific care can vary from person to person, but the mission remains the same: providing the in-home support many seniors need to avoid the care facility and remain in their own homes.
Living in their own space offers levels of privacy, peace, and dignity that won't be found inside a care facility. We aim to bring the added safety and comfort that a care facility can provide, without forcing your loved one to go anywhere. Our in-home support is a great way to improve their quality of life and create a safer setting where they can age in place.
More About Our Home Care Assistance
To provide the right care plan for each person, we invite each family for a free initial care consultation. During this visit, you'll inform us about your loved one's specific needs, ask any questions you may have, and learn about our different home care options. The benefits of our home care in the Northumberland County area include:
- Improved Home Safety. We provide fall prevention, mobility aid, and assistance with difficult tasks that may pose an injury risk. Our goal is to improve their home safety in any way that we can. We also provide suggestions for basic modifications you can make to their home which will reduce fall hazards and make life easier.
- Convenience. A clean and organized home is great for reducing stress. We take care of household chores, errands, and meal prep to provide the benefits of an organized and stable home life. Seniors can enjoy all the perks of a tidy home and a healthy diet without doing any of the work.
- Self-Care. For seniors that require support, we can assist with duties such as bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing.
- Companionship. In addition to all the help we provide around the house, we will also be there to provide conversation and companionship to create a more positive environment and reduce feelings of loneliness and depression.
- Respite For Family. Our trusted professional support is a great way to relieve family care providers and create a more sustainable and healthy situation for the whole family.
Providing Home Care Services Throughout the Northumberland County Area
Our home care services are available throughout:
- Northumberland County
- Wicomico Church
- Merry Point
- Lancaster County
- Middlesex County
- Gloucester County
- Richmond County
- Essex County
- and the surrounding areas
For further details about how our home care can help your loved one in Northumberland County, contact Visiting Angels Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula and arrange your free care consultation today.
Serving Kilmarnock, White Stone, Heathsville, Saluda, Urbanna, Tappahannock, Gloucester and The Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTHERN NECK-MIDDLE PENINSULA VIRGINIA68 S Main St
Kilmarnock, VA 22482